PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Team 5
Captain: Decembersown21

Round 1: J-Cuzzo

Round 2: HyperAggressive

Round 3: Prodigy 3

Round 4: DJ Wes1er

Round 5: Messsy

Round 6: Pure Money 

Welcome fellas 
pimp.gif

Yo ILLO Let me know cuz 
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Team 5
Captain: Decembersown21

Round 1: J-Cuzzo

Round 2: HyperAggressive

Round 3: Prodigy 3

Round 4: DJ Wes1er

Round 5: Messsy

Round 6: Pure Money 

Welcome fellas 
pimp.gif

Yo ILLO Let me know cuz 
wink.gif
nerd.gif

I hope Team 1 picks up Illo, they're gonna need him.

I would like to thank Team 5 for taking a chance on me, even though I rarely run with NT'ers.

I vow to show up to every practice and every game on time.

DecembersOwn will be hearing from my agent to negotiate my contract shortly.

I hope Team 1 picks up Illo, they're gonna need him.

I would like to thank Team 5 for taking a chance on me, even though I rarely run with NT'ers.

I vow to show up to every practice and every game on time.

DecembersOwn will be hearing from my agent to negotiate my contract shortly.

Since y'all #$*+$# couldn't figure what to do for free agency and Boost somewhere jacking off to Gran Turismo...looks like I have to be on a team.

My Decision:

Spoiler [+]
LebronDecision.jpg

"After an offer I couldn't refuse was made...I have decided to take my talents to TEAM 1 and rejoin Keith."
pimp.gif

To the others who were pursuing my talents...it's still love but Celtics kept their Big 3 so we keeping ours intact.
pimp.gif
December, you still my +$+#$ though.

Since y'all #$*+$# couldn't figure what to do for free agency and Boost somewhere jacking off to Gran Turismo...looks like I have to be on a team.

My Decision:

Spoiler [+]
LebronDecision.jpg

"After an offer I couldn't refuse was made...I have decided to take my talents to TEAM 1 and rejoin Keith."
pimp.gif

To the others who were pursuing my talents...it's still love but Celtics kept their Big 3 so we keeping ours intact.
pimp.gif
December, you still my +$+#$ though.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Since y'all %%**** couldn't figure what to do for free agency and Boost somewhere jacking off to Gran Turismo...looks like I have to be on a team.

My Decision:

Spoiler [+]
LebronDecision.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
December, you still my @+!%@ though.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

%*$%% +@$@# .... 

Back
Top Bottom