PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Since y'all %%**** couldn't figure what to do for free agency and Boost somewhere jacking off to Gran Turismo...looks like I have to be on a team.

My Decision:

Spoiler [+]
LebronDecision.jpg

"After an offer I couldn't refuse was made...I have decided to take my talents to TEAM 1 and rejoin Keith."
pimp.gif

To the others who were pursuing my talents...it's still love but Celtics kept their Big 3 so we keeping ours intact.
pimp.gif
December, you still my @+!%@ though.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

%*$%% +@$@# .... 

Originally Posted by just reason

Team 3. 0. Justreason (captain)1. Vintagesole2. Jp3. Disgaea4. Kelokk5. Bigbobbs876. Andeezy

Good looks kid
pimp.gif

I'm a man on a mission this season.  I think I just have Vintage and JP on my list, add the rest of you dudes tomorrow.

Originally Posted by just reason

Team 3. 0. Justreason (captain)1. Vintagesole2. Jp3. Disgaea4. Kelokk5. Bigbobbs876. Andeezy

Good looks kid
pimp.gif

I'm a man on a mission this season.  I think I just have Vintage and JP on my list, add the rest of you dudes tomorrow.

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote
To the others who were pursuing my talents...it's still love but Celtics kept their Big 3 so we keeping ours intact.
pimp.gif
December, you still my +$+#$ though.

This *$##+ keef never even be mentioning ur name in last years thread... i remember this *$##+ would leave u out wen he be naming players... But w/e son...
Im happy with my team... As long as they all show up... We'll be a low key problem 
pimp.gif

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote
pimp.gif

This *$##+ keef never even be mentioning ur name in last years thread... i remember this *$##+ would leave u out wen he be naming players... But w/e son...
Im happy with my team... As long as they all show up... We'll be a low key problem 
pimp.gif

I went third round. Thats aboot right.
Ya'll better hope Boost works his BS on our team again. Only way we aren't getting to the finals.

I went third round. Thats aboot right.
Ya'll better hope Boost works his BS on our team again. Only way we aren't getting to the finals.

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote
pimp.gif
This %%@++ keef never even be mentioning ur name in last years thread... i remember this %%@++ would leave u out wen he be naming players... But w/e son...
pimp.gif

LISTEN +!@@ BOI.....I told you he was my pick

2ecg7z4.png

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote
pimp.gif
This %%@++ keef never even be mentioning ur name in last years thread... i remember this %%@++ would leave u out wen he be naming players... But w/e son...
pimp.gif

LISTEN +!@@ BOI.....I told you he was my pick

2ecg7z4.png

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Son. Ur like my @%+%$ in random session parties. Ur like my co-pilot...
But son... i cant @%#$*@ wait to play against u, henz0 and illo.. Yall are like the 3 dudes i ALWAYS run w/ wen we all on but 

Son ... i will be EXTRA focused for our game

Illo - Nah i aint mad at u... Just Disappoint ... 

But son... i cant @%#$*@ wait to play against u, henz0 and illo.. Yall are like the 3 dudes i ALWAYS run w/ wen we all on but 

But son... i cant @%#$*@ wait to play against u, henz0 and illo

When we play each other we are officially enemies...I'm going to **%! on your squad

But son... i cant @%#$*@ wait to play against u, henz0 and illo

When we play each other we are officially enemies...I'm going to **%! on your squad

yo im pretty sure boost gon wake up in the morning
check this thread and immediately get his david stern on 
roll.gif

but yo boost if you dont feel like runnning the season ill talke over

Back
Top Bottom