PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Headphone question:

Why do you need Turtle Beach Headphones? Can't you use like a nice pair of Shures?

I'm a lone wolf player so I don't ever run with a mic to talk, unless I am playing with a team I am familiar with. I got a pair of Shure headphones and a pair of Klipsch S4 headphones. Can't I use those to soundwhore?

-The Juice

G11
eek.gif

This game is great.
I love it.
I really like the AK74U.
I haven't really used any other gun actually after buying this one.

What's everyone's killstreak set up? Mine is The RC, Napalm Strike and Chopper Gunner.

This game is great.
I love it.
I really like the AK74U.
I haven't really used any other gun actually after buying this one.

What's everyone's killstreak set up? Mine is The RC, Napalm Strike and Chopper Gunner.

Stop talking about this game, yall are making me want to buy it. Told myself I wasn't messing with Activision after how they treated Infinity Ward. But all this talking making me want to buy it, so STOP IT. I WANNA BUY GRAN TURISOM INSTEAD.

Stop talking about this game, yall are making me want to buy it. Told myself I wasn't messing with Activision after how they treated Infinity Ward. But all this talking making me want to buy it, so STOP IT. I WANNA BUY GRAN TURISOM INSTEAD.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

indifferent.gif

son.. this thread is called COD black ops dont click
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

indifferent.gif

son.. this thread is called COD black ops dont click
laugh.gif

Black ops got on my last nerve today, everytime i went _ _- 0 some how it would lose its connection and go back to its lobby instead of finding a new host SMDH, and with i started out bad i would end up decent but team would lose cuz no one else would step it up smh i had to call it a session cuz my stats were about to drop LOL

Black ops got on my last nerve today, everytime i went _ _- 0 some how it would lose its connection and go back to its lobby instead of finding a new host SMDH, and with i started out bad i would end up decent but team would lose cuz no one else would step it up smh i had to call it a session cuz my stats were about to drop LOL

Back
Top Bottom