PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

nah, i thought you were an nt'er marleys protege for some reason.  i cant remember why.

i remember that dude marley was cold as hell on cod ...
lulz whats your psn

man marley is average on the sticks... at best

and casper...good luck to ur team tonight

SIKE

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

nah, i thought you were an nt'er marleys protege for some reason.  i cant remember why.

i remember that dude marley was cold as hell on cod ...
lulz whats your psn

man marley is average on the sticks... at best

and casper...good luck to ur team tonight

SIKE

i havnt had a good game all day
frown.gif

yo is it just me or do you get more kills on this game? on mw2 i had like 50k kills with 12 days played on this game i already got 25k with less then one day

yo is it just me or do you get more kills on this game? on mw2 i had like 50k kills with 12 days played on this game i already got 25k with less then one day

Originally Posted by Grimey

so you got 25000 kills already?
you average 1000+ kills an hr?

so you got 25000 kills already?
you average 1000+ kills an hr?

laugh.gif
@ you not realizing it's messed up

laugh.gif
@ you not realizing it's messed up

the famas with lightweight, the suppressor and ninja is 
pimp.gif

still trying to get the hang of this game. 

idk why you guys don't like this game I love it. 

the famas with lightweight, the suppressor and ninja is 
pimp.gif

still trying to get the hang of this game. 

idk why you guys don't like this game I love it. 

Headphone question:

Why do you need Turtle Beach Headphones? Can't you use like a nice pair of Shures?

I'm a lone wolf player so I don't ever run with a mic to talk, unless I am playing with a team I am familiar with. I got a pair of Shure headphones and a pair of Klipsch S4 headphones. Can't I use those to soundwhore?

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom