PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

$%%% that, Ill wait til Modded Lobbies, And get Pro everything instead of having to do it again... 
Been workin hard at gettin all the pro perks i want. Im not bouta do it over for some extra classes. Those can wait til the Mods are out. 

$%%% that, Ill wait til Modded Lobbies, And get Pro everything instead of having to do it again... 
Been workin hard at gettin all the pro perks i want. Im not bouta do it over for some extra classes. Those can wait til the Mods are out. 

I'm super pumped about the louder footsteps, that was crucial in my rushing tactics, plus it will make Ninja worth it to throw back on instead of Marathon.

And to the guy asking about PX21's having surround sound, they simulate 5.1, as they are still only stereo speaker headphones. But they are great at sound direction, and you will instantly notice the difference. Get the attachment for them that enables true 5.1 and I'm sure they'll be even better!

I'm super pumped about the louder footsteps, that was crucial in my rushing tactics, plus it will make Ninja worth it to throw back on instead of Marathon.

And to the guy asking about PX21's having surround sound, they simulate 5.1, as they are still only stereo speaker headphones. But they are great at sound direction, and you will instantly notice the difference. Get the attachment for them that enables true 5.1 and I'm sure they'll be even better!

MW series lover here that is a bit skeptical about purchasing this game since I loved the work Infinity Ward did on the MW series. I saw that it got an 8.5 on IGN....do any MW lovers here suggest I get the game and also how is the online play?

MW series lover here that is a bit skeptical about purchasing this game since I loved the work Infinity Ward did on the MW series. I saw that it got an 8.5 on IGN....do any MW lovers here suggest I get the game and also how is the online play?

^ frame rate, lag, and spawning issues are the biggest things holding BOs back, otherwise it'd be much better than MW2. Guns, perk placement, and killstreaks are more balanced, but the game doesnt run as smooth as MW2 (hopefully a patch solves these things).

It's been hit or miss for us that played MW2. I personally like it, although I don't find myself playing as often as I did play MW2. If you're bored and need a new FPS to play I don't see a reason not to get it. If you're still on the fence, just rent it and play online before you make a decision.

EDIT:
30t6p3b.gif
at that prestige glitch/hack. What happened to doing it legitimately?

^ frame rate, lag, and spawning issues are the biggest things holding BOs back, otherwise it'd be much better than MW2. Guns, perk placement, and killstreaks are more balanced, but the game doesnt run as smooth as MW2 (hopefully a patch solves these things).

It's been hit or miss for us that played MW2. I personally like it, although I don't find myself playing as often as I did play MW2. If you're bored and need a new FPS to play I don't see a reason not to get it. If you're still on the fence, just rent it and play online before you make a decision.

EDIT:
30t6p3b.gif
at that prestige glitch/hack. What happened to doing it legitimately?

The problem is that they can look at your stats and see that its impossible that you could prestige that much, that fast............They will see it and reset your stuff.

The problem is that they can look at your stats and see that its impossible that you could prestige that much, that fast............They will see it and reset your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom