PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I just played black ops for 7 hours straight.  And I still suck 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

yo is it just me or do you get more kills on this game? on mw2 i had like 50k kills with 12 days played on this game i already got 25k with less then one day
just check your combat record by player card it has the real stats 

Originally Posted by Grimey

yo is it just me or do you get more kills on this game? on mw2 i had like 50k kills with 12 days played on this game i already got 25k with less then one day
just check your combat record by player card it has the real stats 

Originally Posted by MJair

Curious how many of you guys think you'll be playing GT5 more than BO when it drops?
You already know, $#*# coppin all prestiges, perks or challenges, I'm gonna copp all 1031 cars in Gran Turismo 5. 

Curious how many of you guys think you'll be playing GT5 more than BO when it drops?
You already know, $#*# coppin all prestiges, perks or challenges, I'm gonna copp all 1031 cars in Gran Turismo 5. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Boost knows what's up
pimp.gif
The last couple of GT's had me addicted, even waking up at 6am to play before school. This will be no different.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Boost knows what's up
pimp.gif
The last couple of GT's had me addicted, even waking up at 6am to play before school. This will be no different.

Originally Posted by lowslows

The RC car is starting to reach Noob tube level annoyance for me
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Yup. This one got on my nerves like the 3rd day the game was out.

It shouldn't be a 3 killstreak. Should be at least a 4-5. Or at least make the car easier to shoot at.

It's like a predator missile that can go inside buildings. Pretty much a guaranteed kill for the opposition.

Originally Posted by lowslows

The RC car is starting to reach Noob tube level annoyance for me
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Yup. This one got on my nerves like the 3rd day the game was out.

It shouldn't be a 3 killstreak. Should be at least a 4-5. Or at least make the car easier to shoot at.

It's like a predator missile that can go inside buildings. Pretty much a guaranteed kill for the opposition.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

^ frame rate, lag, and spawning issues are the biggest things holding BOs back, otherwise it'd be much better than MW2. Guns, perk placement, and killstreaks are more balanced, but the game doesnt run as smooth as MW2 (hopefully a patch solves these things).

It's been hit or miss for us that played MW2. I personally like it, although I don't find myself playing as often as I did play MW2. If you're bored and need a new FPS to play I don't see a reason not to get it. If you're still on the fence, just rent it and play online before you make a decision.

EDIT:
30t6p3b.gif
at that prestige glitch/hack. What happened to doing it legitimately?

Good looks man.  I will definitely grab a copy this weekend and hopefully I enjoy it.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

^ frame rate, lag, and spawning issues are the biggest things holding BOs back, otherwise it'd be much better than MW2. Guns, perk placement, and killstreaks are more balanced, but the game doesnt run as smooth as MW2 (hopefully a patch solves these things).

It's been hit or miss for us that played MW2. I personally like it, although I don't find myself playing as often as I did play MW2. If you're bored and need a new FPS to play I don't see a reason not to get it. If you're still on the fence, just rent it and play online before you make a decision.

EDIT:
30t6p3b.gif
at that prestige glitch/hack. What happened to doing it legitimately?

Good looks man.  I will definitely grab a copy this weekend and hopefully I enjoy it.

Idk about the rest of yall but I been kinda addicted to Zombies online since I got my internet back on. I need to take my time and get used to the maps before I jump into TDM or Mercenary.

Idk about the rest of yall but I been kinda addicted to Zombies online since I got my internet back on. I need to take my time and get used to the maps before I jump into TDM or Mercenary.

pimp.gif
 66-3 on nuketown domination i saved my 2 choppers n called em back to back....so the killstreak only counts as gun kills? i checked my ks high and it was 13 

pimp.gif
 66-3 on nuketown domination i saved my 2 choppers n called em back to back....so the killstreak only counts as gun kills? i checked my ks high and it was 13 

good games ya'll.

smh@ keith using me as a decoy in last stand.
laugh.gif

those rednecks were heated at the beginning of crack
roll.gif

good games ya'll.

smh@ keith using me as a decoy in last stand.
laugh.gif

those rednecks were heated at the beginning of crack
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As "Jungle" was about to start.. " Uh oh we're in their backyard.. Homefield advantage "
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom