Pro Skater Brian Anderson comes out as gay

This.  Anyone who's heavy into skating has known he was gay for close to a decade now.  Glad he's finally open about it though.

Always liked the way he skates.  He has a really powerful style. Still love this part:

Bluntslide down the roller-coaster hubba blew my 16 year old mind.

There were rumors but until someone officially comes out, it's just rumors

Not like any of us chill with the dude

BA is that dude. His Dunks are the best ever IMO.
11284777835_059d37fac2_b.jpg

cot damn these are so fire :smh:

Not best ever but still :pimp:

I remember those SB's coming out during my freshman year of college. Never knew who he was, because I wasn't into the skateboarding scene. But it's nice to see that he's comfortable being who he really is in front of the world.

Those dunks were always one of my faves.

• Brian Anderson's
  • Send Help's
  • De La Sou'ls
  • Black Melvin's
  • Entourage
  • Ferris Buller's

Those were always my faves

Last edited:
the **** is wrong with you?

Yeah, this has been a pretty common rumor for a long time, glad to see him come out officially though. I was hoping he'd announce he was riding for antihero too. :lol:

In comparison to guys I like ethan fowler, jovontae, mike Carroll,al Davis, Marius, reynolds etc. He don't got that flow. Style is subjective doe.

Last edited:
In comparison to guys I like ethan fowler, jovontae, mike Carroll,al Davis, Marius, reynolds etc. He don't got that flow. Style is subjective doe.
true. I'm just busting ur balls :lol:

Style is subjective and that is one reason skating is so awesome

nah they will be IW's

if enough pressure is sent Nike's way then I can see them retroing to the OG form

WHo cares? Why are people "coming out"? WHy is this always a topic to discuss? Just step out with your boo, and live your life. Nobody should be asking or expecting these people to speak on their love life. None of our business.

Last edited:
As much as i hate when they go low to high i think that would be a dope *** high top dunk. Equally as good as the low.

Wen they go high to low its better.
Sea crystals. De la. Etc.

Why is someone saying they are homosexual even a thing?

Always a division for everything .....

Paris dunk
Unkle dunk
Blue preme hi
Sea crystal hi (lows will be fire)
Jedi
Bison
Tiffanys
Low and high vamps

Are my fav off top

I hope cats consider sb dunks dead i love them.

Last edited:
WHo cares? Why are people "coming out"? WHy is this always a topic to discuss? Just step out with your boo, and live your life. Nobody should be asking or expecting these people to speak on their love life. None of our business.

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

There's a good chance they'll be highs.  Personally, I prefer them to lows, so I'm okay with this.  

I think so too. If you look at the current releases, Nike is going from Low to High

As much as i hate when they go low to high i think that would be a dope *** high top dunk. Equally as good as the low.

Wen they go high to low its better.
Sea crystals. De la. Etc.

I agree to an extent. Some high's shouldn't be messed around with.

Nike waited too long, sb's and dunks in general are dead.

They should've released retro's back in 2010. Nike SB dropped the ball on that one. But I hope the market is gone for Nike SB's. Would love to get my hands on a pair of Melvins :lol:

I thought NT all time favorites were the Supreme SB highs??

They are :lol:

Last edited:
Paris dunk
Unkle dunk
Blue preme hi
Sea crystal hi (lows will be fire)
Jedi
Bison
Tiffanys
Low and high vamps

Are my fav off top

I hope cats consider sb dunks dead i love them.

Bonsai Hemp
Futura Low
Takashi
Broncos (reverse supas)
Heinekens
Sharks
Lodens

Nike SB had so much heat in the early days.

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

I did, but that isn't the point, just being honest. Who cares if he is gay, and why does he need to "come out"? How presumptuous of people to think he was "in", making it necessary for him to "come out" at all.

Back
Top Bottom