Prime MJ raw clips (some rare footages)

The put backs from the free throw line
eek.gif

At least 1/3 of this video is a young players guide of why to not let anyone go baseline. He had so many 1 handed baseline dunks. Just completely unguard-able. Amazing.
No one has had just had pure, raw, fierce instincts like this man. Appreciated

At least 1/3 of this video is a young players guide of why to not let anyone go baseline. He had so many 1 handed baseline dunks. Just completely unguard-able. Amazing.
No one has had just had pure, raw, fierce instincts like this man. Appreciated

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

GOAT, but if his hands werent as big i dont think he would have been as good.

Probably true but damn you talk about the right combo of genetics and talent.
eek.gif

I used to say Kobe/Lebron was better but MJ has no equal. When you can son a whole league for that long, nuff said.

Funny thing is, play wise and I hope I don't get dump on. But D.Rose seems close in terms of play making abilities and he is still very young. He has so much explosion, only time will tell.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

GOAT, but if his hands werent as big i dont think he would have been as good.

Probably true but damn you talk about the right combo of genetics and talent.
eek.gif

I used to say Kobe/Lebron was better but MJ has no equal. When you can son a whole league for that long, nuff said.

Funny thing is, play wise and I hope I don't get dump on. But D.Rose seems close in terms of play making abilities and he is still very young. He has so much explosion, only time will tell.

Originally Posted by amel223

great plays. bad video editing.

no need for stylish editing, he doesn't need it... I love watching MJ raw highlights, you can feel it's authenticity and greatness. 

Originally Posted by amel223

great plays. bad video editing.

no need for stylish editing, he doesn't need it... I love watching MJ raw highlights, you can feel it's authenticity and greatness. 

Great post OP. This clip right here is insane. Only person in the history of basketball that could pull this off is MJ.

Great post OP. This clip right here is insane. Only person in the history of basketball that could pull this off is MJ.

Originally Posted by langfor5

I'm sure that someone will come along that will surpass Mike but until that day comes he is truly the GOAT and it ain't even close.

Nope.

We wouldn't have this website, we wouldn't discuss hoops the way we do, we wouldn't play the way we do and I can go on if it wasn't for Mike.  Imagine if he played with a PG that throws lobs like CP3, Deron, and Rondo do now!

As a Chicago Bull, Michael Jeffery Jordan was the greatest to step on a basketball court.  You may get him in a game, you may get him on a play, or you may get him in a practice session but best believe that moment got stored in his memory and the next time he seen you you were made a fool.  Many have cherished that one moment because that is all they got against him.

The greatest player and killer the game has ever seen.  He didn't give a damn what anyone thought because in the end he was 'winning.'

Originally Posted by langfor5

I'm sure that someone will come along that will surpass Mike but until that day comes he is truly the GOAT and it ain't even close.

Nope.

We wouldn't have this website, we wouldn't discuss hoops the way we do, we wouldn't play the way we do and I can go on if it wasn't for Mike.  Imagine if he played with a PG that throws lobs like CP3, Deron, and Rondo do now!

As a Chicago Bull, Michael Jeffery Jordan was the greatest to step on a basketball court.  You may get him in a game, you may get him on a play, or you may get him in a practice session but best believe that moment got stored in his memory and the next time he seen you you were made a fool.  Many have cherished that one moment because that is all they got against him.

The greatest player and killer the game has ever seen.  He didn't give a damn what anyone thought because in the end he was 'winning.'

With those hands and hangtime he was so unstoppable going to rim. And still the greatest 2 foot takeoff...just springing off the floor with power.

With those hands and hangtime he was so unstoppable going to rim. And still the greatest 2 foot takeoff...just springing off the floor with power.

Back
Top Bottom