Prime MJ raw clips (some rare footages)

Originally Posted by jbone2308

There is a compilation video that has Jordans layups and hangtime moves.

That video>This one but both are appreciated.

No one ever will be close to the mid air moves Mike would do.
Thanks for posting it.

Thanks for posting it.

I am SOOOO glad I was birthed in '87! From about '93 on, when I could comprehend basketball, I witnessed something that will stick with me forever. GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

I am SOOOO glad I was birthed in '87! From about '93 on, when I could comprehend basketball, I witnessed something that will stick with me forever. GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

Hank moody the mix wasnt about his superhighlights which are entrenched in our minds, it was more about the nuances of his game that made him so special.

the huge hands,
the speed from 15 feet inwards in penetration,
the explosiveness,
the anger, competitiveness,
etc.

QFT! the rawness of the video takes you back in time. I'd rather watch old clips like these than those HD highlights today. 
the video highlights MJ's aggressiveness in attacking the rim. it would take another video just to show the other aspect of his game. 

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

Hank moody the mix wasnt about his superhighlights which are entrenched in our minds, it was more about the nuances of his game that made him so special.

the huge hands,
the speed from 15 feet inwards in penetration,
the explosiveness,
the anger, competitiveness,
etc.

QFT! the rawness of the video takes you back in time. I'd rather watch old clips like these than those HD highlights today. 
the video highlights MJ's aggressiveness in attacking the rim. it would take another video just to show the other aspect of his game. 

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Thanks for posting it.

laugh.gif

Im pretty sure he's talking about The Artistry Of Michael Jordan. This is still my favorite compilation. Hoops has a bunch of great vids uploaded. Definitely subscribe to this dude.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Thanks for posting it.

laugh.gif

Im pretty sure he's talking about The Artistry Of Michael Jordan. This is still my favorite compilation. Hoops has a bunch of great vids uploaded. Definitely subscribe to this dude.

It's crazy that he only finished with the left on like 3 of the dunks/layups in that whole video. Am I the only one who noticed that?

It's crazy that he only finished with the left on like 3 of the dunks/layups in that whole video. Am I the only one who noticed that?

Looking @ this video made me remember how much I miss the Chi Bulls opening. How come they don't do that anymore? Lebrons throwing powder in the air is just not cutting it.

Looking @ this video made me remember how much I miss the Chi Bulls opening. How come they don't do that anymore? Lebrons throwing powder in the air is just not cutting it.

Was watching that MJ/Pip "the truth" vid earlier on youtube. Nobody can top this guy. And there's no better duo, than those two.

Back
Top Bottom