Preview Grammy Rap Album of the Year: Vol. Blueprint 3 vs Recovery

I'd put Distant Relatives or the Roots album first, but it'll be hard to top an artist like Eminem.

Not a fan of Big Boi's solo album and I love Outkast.

Good album anyways so I can't be mad, very enjoyable. Seems like the haters who have to voice their dislike for Em show up to post the same nonsense every single time.

I'd put Distant Relatives or the Roots album first, but it'll be hard to top an artist like Eminem.

Not a fan of Big Boi's solo album and I love Outkast.

Good album anyways so I can't be mad, very enjoyable. Seems like the haters who have to voice their dislike for Em show up to post the same nonsense every single time.

Recovey will win and it is a good labum if you ask me. Too bad The Roots, Big Boi and Nas wont get too much recognition for their works.

Recovey will win and it is a good labum if you ask me. Too bad The Roots, Big Boi and Nas wont get too much recognition for their works.

Originally Posted by JC08

If people knew a damn thing about rap music, The Roots "How I Got Over" would win
This.

I got Distant Relatives in mind as well.

!%!! sales.

Originally Posted by JC08

If people knew a damn thing about rap music, The Roots "How I Got Over" would win
This.

I got Distant Relatives in mind as well.

!%!! sales.

So right now we're looking at these nominees:

Eminem-Recovery
Jay-Z-BP3
Nas & Damian Marley-Distant Relatives
Big Boi-Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty
The Roots-How I Got Over

There are only 5 slots for albums, unless they expand it this year. If they don't somebody is getting snubbed.

So right now we're looking at these nominees:

Eminem-Recovery
Jay-Z-BP3
Nas & Damian Marley-Distant Relatives
Big Boi-Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty
The Roots-How I Got Over

There are only 5 slots for albums, unless they expand it this year. If they don't somebody is getting snubbed.

How i got over should win......with that said to answer your question, Recovery was head and shoulders better then BP3

How i got over should win......with that said to answer your question, Recovery was head and shoulders better then BP3

the funny thing i see is that the stuff everyone against em is saying....

is the same thing em fans were saying when he wasn't winning grammy's...

I don't think much of the grammy's myself. I mean Queen never won a grammy. A grammy!. The only good thing is the show with the unique duets.

Jay-Z/Linkin/McCartney FTW!

the funny thing i see is that the stuff everyone against em is saying....

is the same thing em fans were saying when he wasn't winning grammy's...

I don't think much of the grammy's myself. I mean Queen never won a grammy. A grammy!. The only good thing is the show with the unique duets.

Jay-Z/Linkin/McCartney FTW!

Back
Top Bottom