Prayers have been answered for NT'er PacMagic2002 UPDATE PG. 6 ( He's Alive )

Good to hear.

Pac, stay up man. This experience will make you stronger.

It wasn't your time bro. Reestablish faith in whatever you believe in.

Stay positive and push harder for whatever you want to achieve in life.

It will come.

I'm glad he's alright :pimp:

I hope he doesn't get in trouble. I know some places where suicide is a crime if you aren't successful.

Well that's if the authorities know it was an attempt.

Happy to see you're still alive, Pac. Hope you get through this my man; and seriously, if you ever need to vent or talk something out, hit me or anyone else up. We're here for you, bro.

[Wassup!!!!!!

I appreciate all the calls and wishes.....Obviously I can't reply to everybody so I'll just post this here.

I'm sorry for havIng everybody on edge.....and I did take allot of pills and passed out. A bystander found me passed out and called the police. I don't remember anything but waking up the next morning with an IV in one arm.....a heart monitor on my chest ......a long yellow tube in my penis and my wife standing next to me.

I PROMISE this **** will never happen again.......I put my friends and family through soo much pain........

Again.....I appreciate all the love, the messages and everything.

Shout out to Henz0.....you were the only NT er I had in my phone bruh......

stay up man
i'm not going to try and give you advice, as i know nothing of your situation
but i'm happy to hear you straight

Hey man what's your story?
What went through your head before during and after? When did you come to the realization that it wasn't worth it?
I'm honestly curious, I've thought about doing it in the past, and even though I don't think I could ever go through with it now, the idea still crosses my mind.
Glad you're ok though man.

[/COLOR]
Son nothing is worth taking your own life. It doesn't matter how bad or hard thing get. I might not know what your going thru but things will get better. Im not saying things are going to get better tomorrow but over time things will progress. I been thru so much **** in life to be able to say things will get better.. Been shoot at, cut, locked up, bout that life (as nt likes to call it), working 100k jobs to being poor and so on. You have to take the punches life throws at you and swing right back. One thing youll have to realize is that sitting and dwelling on it isn't going to help. You have to go out and make the changes yourself. Stay safe
PAC- good thing to know that your iight. Coming from another man with a son. No matter how hard life gets you have to stop and look at life thru lil mans eyes. The way a son eyes light up and how much they look up to you should be enough to keeps going. Stay safe fam and always think about how hard life for lil man would be with out you. If you every need to chat holla at your boi

Thanks man thats what people said I have to throw the punches back and quit sitting around and do something about this

glad he's OK... but with how this community deals with things like this, he should've known he had people there for him.

Hope he realizes he can pretty much come to any of us in the future if he needs to vent before it gets to this point.

Keep your head up homie!

Hey man what's your story?
What went through your head before during and after? When did you come to the realization that it wasn't worth it?
I'm honestly curious, I've thought about doing it in the past, and even though I don't think I could ever go through with it now, the idea still crosses my mind.
Glad you're ok though man.

im thinking about it. Do you want to work together?

real life...

glad hes ok...

nt is dope man:smokin

there maybe some trolls or fools or beefs but in the end every family has that

im glad hes okay, just know pac if you or anyone one here needs to talk PM and if were in the same area we can meet up and chop it up..

doesn't matter what time..

sage909

[Wassup!!!!!!

I appreciate all the calls and wishes.....Obviously I can't reply to everybody so I'll just post this here.

I'm sorry for havIng everybody on edge.....and I did take allot of pills and passed out. A bystander found me passed out and called the police. I don't remember anything but waking up the next morning with an IV in one arm.....a heart monitor on my chest ......a long yellow tube in my penis and my wife standing next to me.

I PROMISE this **** will never happen again.......I put my friends and family through soo much pain........

Again.....I appreciate all the love, the messages and everything.

Shout out to Henz0.....you were the only NT er I had in my phone bruh......
I'm happy you're okay.

I don't know or need to know what led up to it but from this point forward, even if it's not necessarily suicidal thoughts, don't hold back from talking to someone and multiple people about what you're going through, there's absolutely no shame in it and it doesn't make you less of a man or anything.

Try to improve from here. It's easier said than done and it takes effort but while you need to be happy and in a good place, you also need to be there for your kids.

good to see this story turn better.

anyway Henzg0d is so great he got satellites working for his own personal reception
laugh.gif

My man I'm so happy this thread updated with you still alive and not with a news report of your death. This NT community is like a giant family and is always willing to help one another, I like that so much.

Back
Top Bottom