Prayers have been answered for NT'er PacMagic2002 UPDATE PG. 6 ( He's Alive )

Thanks to all the guys that sent me a text message n ****.......
I really appreciate all the love.......forreal.
Ive been dealing with so much crap lately, but i didnt really WANT to kill myself.
The DR attributed my attempt to me stopping an anti-depressant cold turkey instead of being weened off of it like i should have done.
I misunderstood my DR`s instructions when he changed me from one anti-depressant to another...........and i stopped the first one instead of taking half the tablet everyday for a week, then a tablet every other date, then every 2-3 days and so on and so forth till i end up only taking a half a tablet every other day.......then i can stop all together because i would have been on the other medication for a few weeks.
Another thing about all of this is that i had not been asleep AT ALL from the Thursday morning before this happened. (all of this happened friday night) Ive never gone through withdrawal as far as drugs go so i didnt realize that thats why i hadnt fallen asleep.
I don't frequent this board anymore, but I am  glad to hear this. Keep your head up pac and always know you have plenty of people around you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom