Prayers have been answered for NT'er PacMagic2002 UPDATE PG. 6 ( He's Alive )

glad he's OK... but with how this community deals with things like this, he should've known he had people there for him.

Hope he realizes he can pretty much come to any of us in the future if he needs to vent before it gets to this point.

Keep your head up homie!

Best community on the interwebs. Glad you're okay, my man! Stay up! Things can only get better from here. Near death experiences tend to light a fire from under us.. I'm speaking from first-hard experience. Holla if you need to talk... or anybody for that matter. :smokin

Thats wild. Glad he's alright though, and from the look at that text, he somewhat realizes that its a great thing that it didn't go through.

He needs loved ones and support around him.
We're all human, we make mistakes, as long as we learn from them nothing in our pasts can't be overcome.

If you read this fam, stay up.

[Wassup!!!!!!

I appreciate all the calls and wishes.....Obviously I can't reply to everybody so I'll just post this here.

I'm sorry for havIng everybody on edge.....and I did take allot of pills and passed out. A bystander found me passed out and called the police. I don't remember anything but waking up the next morning with an IV in one arm.....a heart monitor on my chest ......a long yellow tube in my penis and my wife standing next to me.

I PROMISE this **** will never happen again.......I put my friends and family through soo much pain........

Again.....I appreciate all the love, the messages and everything.

Shout out to Henz0.....you were the only NT er I had in my phone bruh......

We all go through tough times my man, that's why we got our family and friends. We're all here to help. I've never talked to you, nor you to me, but shoot me a PM if you ever feel a need.

Glad you're safe homie.

Glad you're still with us. :nthat:

After you spend time with your family and everything settles down, consider making an appointment with a therapist and following up whenever things get tough for you. It helps man, I know.

So..... An NTer intentionally attempts to take his life, and has pages upon pages of support helping him (Nothing wrong with that AT ALL)

But a guy who drives drunk (admittedly, a stupid move) deserves to die?

Don't derail a meaningful thread..

Last edited:
So..... An NTer intentionally attempts to take his life, and has pages upon pages of support helping him (Nothing wrong with that AT ALL)

Anyways, glad you're okay guy.

What? So, we're suppose to urge him to kill himself? The difference is that here was an opportunity for us as a community to aid a fellow member, and that's what we did.

The "yolo" guy? He put himself in that position. Bragging about doing drifts, the "yolo" lifestyle. Did it while putting many other lives in danger.

Is your reading comprehension so poor that you couldn't read the entirety of my first sentence? I never said/intimated/hinted that there was anything wrong with supporting him.

If the YOLO guy put himself into that position, how much moreso did the guy who took the pills?

I saw this thread yesterday, and to be honest, I'm not sure how I feel, but whatever it is, it's positive. It's a very different kind of positive, but it's positive.

Anyways, glad you're okay guy.

Just stop.

nthat.gif
  glad he's ok

Ain't pacmagic the dude who posted about his man marrying his jumpoff a few months ago?

DAMN..This is how community should be on here, pulled together and send our well wishes for a homie most of us don't know. This is truly amazing, very hard to describe.

Im glad dude is okay and hope he gets the proper help he needs. Times get tough and I know how it feels to think your life means nothing but I think about all the people I would hurt. Moms would be devastated. My prays go out to Brandon, get well homie.

[Wassup!!!!!!

I appreciate all the calls and wishes.....Obviously I can't reply to everybody so I'll just post this here.

I'm sorry for havIng everybody on edge.....and I did take allot of pills and passed out. A bystander found me passed out and called the police. I don't remember anything but waking up the next morning with an IV in one arm.....a heart monitor on my chest ......a long yellow tube in my penis and my wife standing next to me.

I PROMISE this **** will never happen again.......I put my friends and family through soo much pain........

Again.....I appreciate all the love, the messages and everything.

Shout out to Henz0.....you were the only NT er I had in my phone bruh......
Stay safe and chin up! Hope you get well enough to get back on when BO2 drops!!!

Thank God you're still with us.

Good to hear this situation had a positive ending and I hope it serves as a learning experience for others going through a similar situation.

You tried to off yourself when you have kids bro? Really?

If you don't want to focus on yourself thats fine but at least live for them. Get them on the right path before you go.

Damn I just seen this...I remember holla'n at you during the Galaxy Foam fiasco...

Glad you realized the errors of your ways and that it wasn't worth it...But the smile on ya kids face when they seen you was priceless.

Get well soon homie. 

just wanted to say peace to pacmagic. i used to run with you on MW2 (PS3 - jrule717). Keep your head up and stay positive fam. You got tons of support on NT.

shout to Henzo for making this thread.

Back
Top Bottom