Prayers have been answered for NT'er PacMagic2002 UPDATE PG. 6 ( He's Alive )

this looks serious at this point. hopefully someone on nt is from around his way and can stop by and find out

Damn hope everything turns out ok...I played some CoD with him on PS3 more then a few times...Think he also won some game I gave away a few years ago in one of the PS3 threads.

i dont live in the states so i need to know how should i send him a text, is it to 0013147570078 or to 001147570078? international callers to sweden need to drop the first digit to come trough, is it the same for you?

all the NT detectives on here, anyone know where pac lives ? or what city he is in ? someones gotta know something. NT is a fam/community right ? lets try to help somebody who clearly needs someone to show that they care..

i know when NT wants to find something. its found, and quick too.. lets help this guy out...

sage909

all the NT detectives on here, anyone know where pac lives ? or what city he is in ? someones gotta know something. NT is a fam/community right ? lets try to help somebody who clearly needs someone to show that they care..
i know when NT wants to find something. its found, and quick too.. lets help this guy out...
sage909

STL. easy google search on his area code.

if his friends, fam and police can't find him, i'm not so sure nt can do anything. i think we just need to hope dude comes out safe and let whatever run its course.

Glad that's he's alright.

Last edited:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

I still can't believe he went through with it though... soon as he's outta the hospital his people need to admit him somewhere ASAP. We don't want him trying again

Wow. Thanks for the update. Glad buddy is still among living.

Stay up Pac..things will get better.

Wow. Cant believe he actually attempted. Good to know hes alive though, hopefully he doesnt again

Back
Top Bottom