POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Nothing still really made sense but the episode was fast paced and alotta stuff in motion now :lol: :pimp:

RIP to Sax aka Uncle Nancy, did my dawg dirty :smh: …I know yo still investigating the St.Patrick fam in the afterlife

Method and his bro’s storyline was a waste this whole time :smh:

Poor Effie kept getting arrested :lol: …The feds did all that running around and investigating just to have Lauren point out her killer like they could have from jump…And Saxe would still be alive Probly :smh: …I don’t see anyway she can survive this season tho, either gotta give up everybody or they bout to kill her

Cane so in love with shorty yo gon be hot when he finds out Riq knew bout Lauren being alive and let his girl get jammed up

Diana spent a couple hours in interrogation now wants to skip town to ATL…Monet told her F no :lol: …The Tejada kids let her control their personal lives like they not adults, it’s weird…If I was her I would be on the 1st thing smoking outta town, not like anybody can stop her and she got them bookstore checks

Brayden still running round town telling anybody that listens that him n his fam involved in an Ponzi scheme :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Seasons almost over and no one looking for these bodies Tariq caught. Brayden robbed a story with no mask last season and he ain’t even wanted

Gen Z’ers really some bozos. Brayden turning on his family and nkt even blinking an eye for someone who cut him off without blinking an eye. The same someone who Brayden ate a drug charge for.

WHY DOES EVERYONE TRUST TARIQ?!

They all find out there’s a RICO investigation so of course they decide ti have multiple meetings at the Tejeda household with all the participants.

Gen Z’ers really some bozos. Brayden turning on his family and nkt even blinking an eye for someone who cut him off without blinking an eye. The same someone who Brayden ate a drug charge for.

They all find out there’s a RICO investigation so of course they decide ti have multiple meetings at the Tejeda household with all the participants.
In a real, rational world Riq woulda been offed or cut off from the group cuz yo the common denominator in EVERYBODY’S troubles…But instead he the one they all run to for advice/plans/answers :lol: :smh:

This episode was nothing but pure delusion.
Brayden is worse than Zeke he can’t wait to tell everyone “What he know”. Man has helped move dead bodies, and an accomplice to multiple murders but a Ponzi scheme is where he draws the line.

Cane paid 50k+ for some yambz then got nerve to act like he ain a simp.

Dru’s breakdown going viral exposing how he killed his lover who killed his dad that was sent by Monet cause he killed Zeke and also killed Gordo’s dad who was a snitch. 😂😂😂

Diana trying to flee to an HBCU to get a real Salim. Saxe finally dead but strong chin Jenny finally arresting Effe for attempted murder and got Saxe killed for nothing 😂😂

To top it off Tariq is the BRAINS of everything. DEA, Weston Holdings, Tejadas, Congressman Tate and the black Elon musk all getting strung along by 19 year old Tariq

To be fair Brayden family a bunch of scum bags

******* Blanca I hate this woman
IMG_6216.gif

Man, everybody was mean as **** this episode :rofl::rofl:

It’s like everyone is actively trying to make Tariq’s situation worse, not-Redman came from the top rope with that one.

No one has ever looked more ridiculous wearing something than Gordo brother wearing the blue Amiri sweater. Yo looked RIDICULOUS. I want everyone involved FIRED.

Caine really the simp he claims Tariq is.

Monet not even acting at this point.

Lauren pulled up from 40 like Curry vs OKC 2016

Meth, the lawyer wanting to shoot Saxe. :rofl:

Effie got over Riq quickly. :lol: almost as fast as Cane forgot about his sister being locked up.

The timing of people just popping up on this show like they don't have cell phones to text I'm coming.

Monet was taling Cane? How would she know about Effie?

Do they know how a Ponzi scheme works? They can get their money back, because they know what it is. They can just give them the money.

Everette getting a new boyfriend and coming out so quickly :lol: Has he played a game yet? Heck, what time of year is it, since they're always in jackets and sweaters.

Make sure you're not implicated? He's a damn intern. :rofl: They're going to arrest him after the cafeteria workers and janitors?

The writing on this episode is even ****tier than normal. They need to fire these writers and let AI do it.

Tate talking about not looking at Brousandria's ******* :rofl:

Diana gets out of jail and Monet even screams on her :rofl:

The look on Cane's face seeing Lauren :rofl:

Theo. :rofl: Redman read that script and said **** this show.

They confirmed on the pod that that is Angela’s nephew. Was confused at first cause I forgot all about Paz.

Nevertheless, from a time perspective Ghost/Angela ain’t even been dead a year and from what I remember that kid was not an adult so how all of a sudden he is DEA or whatever the **** he is is beyond me.

But I’m not even going to try and make sense of it #BecausePower.

The time continuum and overall continuity of this show is trash but the writers swear they’re doing something.

What’s the back story on this picture? LULz everytime I see it :lol:

They had seamlessly removed Redman from the show for that other dude so well that I thought Method Man had a whole different case :lol: :lol: o don’t know the story behind Redman being swapped out like that, but if that ending was any indication, I fully understand :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom