POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

1683569828282.png

Damn RIP Uncle Nancy.

With the shenanigans he's done over the course of the Da Power Universe this was a long time tbh.

No need to worry though because Faxe is here to continue his legacy.

Speaking of, EYE like how only after her RICO case blew up in flames Faxe remembered that Lauren pinned Effie for trying to drown her. :lol: :smh:

Monet blaming Zeke's death for the reason she treats Diana like dog**** when she was doing that before his death and threatened to slap her upside her head for wanting to get out the game and trying to better her life by going to Spelman. :lol:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican with the big Everett exclusive. :nthat:

How did Everett seemingly end up in New York the next day? The NBA was on All Star break?

Surprised the didn't make Everett an NBA All Star as well, because there was no mention of him being an NBA prospect along with Zeke.

No Ghost SCT again. :smh:

Last edited:
Monet gotta lose a child at this point. Same way Raina got capped is what’s most likely gonna happen to Dru.

Or Princess Di gonna take the bullet for Dru.

Im late af but canes face 😂😂😂😂

I’m glad Effie got taken cause if I can’t have her …. No one can

Listening to this the Crew Has It podxast, you’d think we’re watching a completely different show than the rest of the cast.

The way everyone keeps trying to justify and sell me on Tariq justifiably becoming a homicidal lying drug deal because his dad lied to him about where he was raised is beyond me.

Out the most outlandish thing on the show, having 2 NBA draft picks on a D3 wannabe IVY league like college takes the cake lmaoo
Not to give them bail but I’m pretty sure homie was either undrafted or a 2nd Round draft pick

It's an Ivy so it would be D1 but I think Zeke was a projected lottery pick and Everett's pick was unclear. As someone said, though - crazy how Everett's basketball skill were never discussed on the show and he got drafted to OKC. Then the fact it was unclear why he was DC in the winter with his new boo unless it was offseason, a game at Knicks/Nets or he had off for ASW and and wanted to go back.

The lack of clarity about seasons, what semester it is and what year people are in have to be Top 10 most annoying unclear details.

summer dont exist. aint seen shorts or a t shirt since the show started

That's the thing - you are exactly right so it makes it hard to tell what year they are in.

Also, I think Diana and Brayden's sister are new freshman....and they're in the class with sophomores? It's not impossible but it's also not like Diana was coming up with a ton of AP credit to skip classes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom