POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So what part of silver spring is Trevor from? I'm thinking he grew up near briggs chaney or maybe he grew up near rock creek park

The writers never fully know what’s up…If he supposed to be trust fund rich in that area they shoulda said Potomac, Chevy Chase or Bethesda

I’m saying bro!! :lol: That’s what is so frustrating about this show. Little details that are inaccurate but could have been verified with 30 minutes of research or things they could have clarified so viewers wouldn’t be left with more questions than answers.

Take some of that wardrobe budget and use it on research and better writers. It’s like they tell these writers “Okay we are starting here at point A and need the plot to get to point G. We don’t have points B, C, D, E or F, so just get there by any means necessary.”

They will never get the little things right. They have the writers, prop people, producers of certain episodes on the crew has it pod. The overwhelming majority of them are white. They are obviously writing what they imagine black people, gangsters, and drug dealers are like with and extra dose of hollywood hyperbole. Diversity definitely matters in writing rooms. They also have too many people writing episodes so there's no cohesiveness.

I don’t think I can watch this show anymore. It’s really, and I mean REALLY has jumped the shark…with this SPY KIDS nonsense :lol:

92DF4906-05DA-49D6-B907-F5C08D504497.jpeg

Shorty that works with Tariq & Brayden bad as **** tho. Damn

They gave black actors like 1 year to get their **** off after Black Panther then pushed them right back to the same little black shows.
Bunk getting that Amazon bag on that Jack Ryan Show with Jim from the office…Yo probly just doing next season of Kanan for the quick easy check, his role won’t be too complicated or need much effort the way they write these shows :lol: :smh:

I don’t think I can watch this show anymore. It’s really, and I mean REALLY has jumped the shark…with this SPY KIDS nonsense :lol:

92DF4906-05DA-49D6-B907-F5C08D504497.jpeg

Shorty that works with Tariq & Brayden bad as **** tho. Damn

We been told you what it was :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

You’ve finally come to the realization that this show is putrid

Back
Top Bottom