POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Correct me if I am wrong but I guess what confuses me about Effie is that didn't she meet Tariq at Stansfield and start moving heavy weight after she got there?

How did she pay her deposit? How did she pay her first semester prior to becoming a Trap Queen? How did she not have financing lined up for the second semester before classes started?

This show is absolutely Top 5 WOAT with common sense details. Like after giving Tariq his badge and jacket did that DEA agent just pull-up and say he forgot his gear at home/lost it? Make it make sense :lol:

Salim being from the DMV makes perfect sense. Most accurate thing this show has ever done.

I mean that with no disrespect, I still like y'all and will pick yall over NYC anyday of the week.

Rollins storyline should’ve been deaded when then they figured out Redman wouldn’t reprised the role.

Cane calling Tariq soft when he paying for another ***** jawn tuition.

If Tariq was as soft as Effie think he would of paid for her tuition or put her in a position to do it herself, that’s why she really sick.

It’s hilarious how every one just fails to acknowledge that Lauren dying put 1000 more eyes on Tariq.

The Tejada least capable of handling a bid got locked up due to Stone Cold Lorenzo.

Monet a cold *** jawn.

Effie looked up and noticed the camera that Diana somehow never noticed lmao.

That Ponzi scheme storyline trash, I couldn’t care less about the Weston family.

Monet is turning to some kids on how to run her business?

I look forward to Tate and Cane scenes every episode. They really needed to do a Tate show.

Salim's corny *** :rofl:

The two cops figuring out everything in two minutes :rofl: and then Brayden.

Sweet Cane is throwing me off.

I thought we were going to skip a class room scene, because of the karaoke, nope :smh: They had to throw it in anyway.

Davis keeping a bunch of cash in his desk. For what?

Aren't you supposed to use the drugs and not leave them in the cup?

What sort of black mail is that. You were really raised by some rich people. Ok, I'll do whatever you want.

A truce? Aren't people on both sides dead?

Brayden having a conscience like he's not involved in drugs and killing people.

EYE see Tariq's play.

Get Lauren to lie to the feds so they beat the case and Lauren gets her life back.

Use Noma's daughter as leverage to get out the game.

Effie has to drop out because she can't afford tuition since she is no longer moving weight.

Lauren and Tariq return to Stansfield and with Effie out of the picture for good, he wifes Lauren up again.

Riq ain't slick. Nasty work :smh:

Poor bastard got clipped in a pair of Air More Uptempos .

vlcsnap-2023-04-28-17h43m20s166.png

Another guy was trying to get a text off before he got got. :lol:

vlcsnap-2023-04-28-17h43m35s256.png

This man gave her ONE brick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Effie moving all that weight but still broke?

Pardon my ignorance but I admittedly don't know anything about the real life pricing of drugs :lol: How much profit does one make off of one brick?

Salim being adopted answers why he was wearing the $1500+ cardigan

Is it because he is adopted or is it simply #BecausePower where they wear 4-figure clothing to do dishes :lol:

Brayden more shook of a Ponzi scheme than being threatened to be killed every other day :lol:

Who orders a coffee specifically for the drugs but drinks the coffee and throws the drugs away??

Trevor folded quick af, doubt anybody at Stansfield would care about his real backstory :lol:

Monet the worst leader, she only makes thing worse…Her plans or whatever cover up she comes up leads to another bad situation :smh:

What does Effie do with her money? All she talks about is hustling for school but can’t even manage paying the tituion :lol: :smh:

All her cash goes into trying to keep her Yota up and running

That thing has 250k Miles on it probably

John Hopkins and Harvard are both like 60k-70k yearly…..

I’m sure Effie got some type of scholarship or financial aid. Let’s say Stansfield is 30-40k a year….

Effie been wholesaling bricks for two years. She’s saving by driving that raggedy *** Yota. 40k a year, 20k per semester…. School should EASILY be paid for, smh

Effie better off being an RA because damn. She’s a queen pin and down bad like that? Her man out here in designer clothes, renting Lamborghini’s… rubbing shoulders with billionaires and Wall Street yuppies.

He sent Tate like 4K in Bitcoin. Effie should be clearing money

In 2023 an Ivy League undergrad is running you $80K for tuition + room and board + expenses. She MIGHT have gotten financial aid or a scholarship, since she sounded like she needed it, but my whole point last page was that I am 99% sure you have to have your **** paid for before the first day of classes in order to be rostered and officially a part of classes.

Also, she hasn’t been trapping for two years. Time in Power is weird but I am pretty sure we are in Freshman year, second semester maybe Sophomore year, first semester at the latest meaning she has been trapping 4-12 months. Regardless, she would have somehow had to make at least 1 or 2 semester payments prior to this latest episodes debacle.

The question should be where did that money come from and why did it disappear?

Back
Top Bottom