POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

that dude is about to be scrooge mcduck in crack

He might just OD so they won't have to worry about him :lol:

If they were going to make that happen, They would’ve/should’ve done it already. No reason for a character like that to stick around for more episodes than needed. It’s obvious hes gonna snitch. Unless the point of the character was to get the female detective all riled up again in the shooting case of her partner.

Rent was cheap as hell back in those days…. famous ain’t have no hustle or anything?

The worst part is daddy warbucks was staying at his crib and not paying anything, and Famous wasn't even expecting him too.

Show makes them look broke as hell, but then Marvin is handing out bands to crackheads.

If they were going to make that happen, They would’ve/should’ve done it already. No reason for a character like that to stick around for more episodes than needed. It’s obvious hes gonna snitch. Unless the point of the character was to get the female detective all riled up again in the shooting case of her partner.

:stoneface:

Can't detect jokes?

I'm like damn Marv you that mad at the white girl? :lol:

She snitched and skipped town that's why Marvin ended up in anger management because they didn't have their witness to testify

It was his only play. There was no way for him to get close to shorty up in Scarsdale. It's a wealthy town that he doesn't belong in plain and simple.

He was following her around town in red Lexus with a body kit on rims in broad day light. If he went up there with low key at night it would easy.

Last edited:
The worst part is daddy warbucks was staying at his crib and not paying anything, and Famous wasn't even expecting him too.

Show makes them look broke as hell, but then Marvin is handing out bands to crackheads.

:stoneface:

Can't detect jokes?

I didnt take it as a joke (HA) 🙄 . This is a discussion forum after all.

I honestly thought when marvin gave dude a band, he was gonna get to ATL and then od. Then he got off the bus and i thought he was gonna go get some good stuff and od. Obviously none of those happened so dude has a bigger story than necessary imo.

She snitched and skipped town that's why Marvin ended up in anger management because they didn't have their witness to testify

But Marv gotta know… ain’t NOTHING, I mean NOTHING more detrimental to a black man, than a scorned white women. You betray a white woman (as a black man) and it’s only a matter of time really…..

Can’t be fraternizing with them and not know that there’s a lot that comes with that. He did it to himself.

A lot of action in the season finale …. I liked it …..

Italians caught them slipping in the end … could of ended badly ( won’t say too much until everyone sees the episode )

Last edited:
As long as Marvin and Nique survived I'm straight

Raq to Lou. :rofl:

I thought the point of a building was security so people can't get in.

I thought that was Tony Danza.

Back
Top Bottom