POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It's odd we haven't seen or heard anything else about season 3 for Ghost. Usually we'd been in line for the next Power series after this one, but it doesn't seem like that's the case now.

Yeah but y’all know a lot of church people don’t remember what they were like before they got saved. It’s about you being cleansed because they got cleansed. Latoya was forgiven for being a bad mom, now she gotta save her daughter from gayness. I don’t agree with the logic but I been around church people.

That was a brutal scene but probably the best writing of the show so far.

Made absolutely NO sense. She accused Juke of being a sinner…. Like she didn’t abandon her child and went off to LA and did some scandalous things as an “aspiring” singer.

We know it’s the early 90s so being gay was still frowned upon/taboo but for Letoya Luckett to act like a concerned mom all of the sudden? :lol:
Sounds like a hypocrite…… which sounds like damn near every devout churchgoer :lol:

theres always a nasty skeleton in their closet somewhere

Made absolutely NO sense. She accused Juke of being a sinner…. Like she didn’t abandon her child and went off to LA and did some scandalous things as an “aspiring” singer.

We know it’s the early 90s so being gay was still frowned upon/taboo but for Letoya Luckett to act like a concerned mom all of the sudden? :lol:

I was confused, because wasn't Juke going out of her way to look straight. She even went on a date with the dude. It's like we missed a episode.

Back then that was a style.

and it's not like it's spread though genes like sickle cell.

The whole storyline was stupid and forced.

I get it was the style. Marvin mentioned something about her mom. Could have sworn it was about her liking girls. Probably one of the reasons why Marvin beat up juke cause it reminded him of how letoya left him.

I feel they are setting this story up so we can be “sad when he dies.
Lou was definitely with this job 😭

This episode….I didn’t see any of this coming.

The Famous storyline makes no sense.

Kanan is staying at his crib and isn't concerned about Famous getting kicked out and offers to give him money as a favor. What?

Cartier didn't see that coming? Lou was more than glad to do that.

Famous being an idiot makes perfect sense...forget trying to get a job or hustle just try to rob a jack boy and leave empty handed. Even though it's a revolver watch him take the gun back to Palomar. Putting Howard's shooting on him could be an option :nerd:

Cartier was an arrogant, thirsty chatty patty who told Raq a lot about his business...seems like they could have used his muscle before they took him out though.

If Marvin was gonna Marvin he shouldn't have been lazy and drove Sam himself

Famous finally catching his first body for the streets
7FB8FC1C-9782-484B-821E-455DBC7D968E.jpeg

Still can’t believe Marvin would green light that dummy mission. Like dude, that’s a Mob boss’ son. It made no sense whatsoever.

It was his only play. There was no way for him to get close to shorty up in Scarsdale. It's a wealthy town that he doesn't belong in plain and simple. The mission itself could have been flawless if that big nosed fool would have physically pulled the guy off Marco, instead busting off shots aimlessly.

But trusting a crackhead to get out of town, stay out of town, get his life together, after you gave him thousands of dollars, is one of the dumbest things I have seen a character do

Definitely a bonehead thing to believe he'd actually get himself right. Personally, I thought he'd buy mad crack and just OD. Maybe there's still a chance he will.

Raq saying the Jersey mob ain’t the real thing. Sounding like my guy Phil :rofl:

That was the same thought that came into my head. Phil Leotardo had no respect for that glorified crew :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom