POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

BOZO the CLOWN can still focus on his Canonical Studies and then inherit a boatlod of cash. Like this is still an option he can explore.

I don’t even understand his motivation to be a drug dealer and shooter at this point.

Bingo. Cane could’ve been there 29-32 y/o son. He could go for that age….

Zeke could’ve appeared 20 or 21 and call it a day

Would've actually did more for the plot. Cane choosing between his real father and the father he thought was his real father.

This is what happens when Power gets its writers off Fiverr.

The funniest thing to me is….Mecca & Monet “high school love” included 80s New Edition and 80s cars and 80s clothes.

While The timeline suggest they would’ve had their first kid (zeke) in 1999. So Mary J and Mecca are supposed to be the high school class of 2001.

But they portraying them like they were late 80s lovers :lol:

“Who else is supposed to be sitting in front of my house, blasting new edition like it’s 1988”

-Monet Tejada

Right, these _'s my age or older. :lol:

Real Love wasn't even out when Zeke was born.

BOZO the CLOWN can still focus on his Canonical Studies and then inherit a boatlod of cash. Like this is still an option he can explore.

I don’t even understand his motivation to be a drug dealer and shooter at this point.
Cuz Riq’s past got lost like damn near every storyline in this show…He’s basically a street kid that ain’t have no choice but to be wildin how it’s playing out :lol: ….Yo was initially supposed to be hustling to help get his moms outta jail but he tried callin her twice in the 1st episode this season and forgot bout her since :lol: :smh: …No show loses track of backstory’s and plots like Power

She really snatched her up like some regular chick on the street 😂😂

For a second there, after Monet grip her throat, I thought she was about to get her Undertaker on...
ThirstyInfiniteIndochinesetiger-max-1mb.gif

Yeah Ghost don’t **** with the show. You can tell he’s distancing himself from it.

I heard if you call him Ghost instead of Omari, he gets pissed. The same way with calling Laurence Fishburne, “Larry.”

Dude outside “Earthing” can’t be mad at that. Seems like he’s a deep brother and Power probably got to his head, he pretty much played a serial killer, more than a drug dealer.

Yeah Ghost don’t **** with the show. You can tell he’s distancing himself from it.

I heard if you call him Ghost instead of Omari, he gets pissed. The same way with calling Laurence Fishburne, “Larry.”

Dude outside “Earthing” can’t be mad at that. Seems like he’s a deep brother and Power probably got to his head, he pretty much played a serial killer, more than a drug dealer.

We knew it was a wrap when Ghost drop this gem. He said “Im not affiliated with Ghost no more, I’m Omari!”

Back
Top Bottom