POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Dude in chow hall told Dru

FAA0742E-7E2F-4D85-AC53-BABA03F301B0.gif
Pure comedy

There’s too much good tv on right now for me to be watching this trash. But here I am :smh:

dk metcalf supposed to be a boss and he’s doing his own drivebys. Still can’t believe cane beat him up.

Wee Brey :lol:

DK metcalf supposed to be the connect and he’s living in the projects with no security

Episode was everywhere

Now Monet is the grandmother to be of the year? You just wanted to kill her, but now you're going to live at home under her roof with your kid? You're buying baby stuff, but she's like two weeks pregnant.

They must have an air tag on Tariq the way Norma and Cane just randomly roll up

I thought Zion was going to last longer

I have no clue what's going on with this police stuff.

Why Larenz brother die like Raekwon?

Tariq got his abortion 🤷‍♂️

DK metcalf supposed to be the connect and he’s living in the projects with no security

Part made no sense logically, but I'll try to explain it.

Zion tried to hit Monet in broad daylight, but was scared of the get back and ran to the police for a location to hide from Monet. So the spot in the projects was a safe house. Meanwhile, Monet doesn't even have soldiers like that and is trying to hire Mexicans outside of Home Depot to work for her.

The police are the only ones who know where he's at, and he's in a safe house with a camera, and shorty tried to get Diana to go and kill him. How was she going to get in the door? The police hire their CI's pros? But Diana got her baby daddy to go and do it for her with no damn plan, and apparently, they didn't know he had hands.

Part made no sense logically, but I'll try to explain it.

Zion tried to hit Monet in broad daylight, but was scared of the get back and ran to the police for a location to hide from Monet. So the spot in the projects was a safe house. Meanwhile, Monet doesn't even have soldiers like that and is trying to hire Mexicans outside of Home Depot to work for her.

The police are the only ones who know where he's at, and he's in a safe house with a camera, and shorty tried to get Diana to go and kill him. How was she going to get in the door? The police hire their CI's pros? But Diana got her baby daddy to go and do it for her with no damn plan, and apparently, they didn't know he had hands.
So he was in a safe house that got hit by a coked out wee Brey and Tariq?

Where’s Ryan reynolds when you need him

So he was in a safe house they got hit by a coked out wee Brey and Tariq?

Where’s Ryan reynolds when you need him

Because Power

I'm still wondering why Rhonda Rousey cared if Diana or Tariq did it if the goal was to have him dead.

and why didn't Diana tell Rhonda Rousey that she was pregnant, so they wouldn't take her baby stuff, much less beat her ***.

and block head trying to get information out of Norma's daughter. So where do you go together? Mutha****a you have no problems finding her, she pulls up on you like Candyman and you know her spot. Like she's hard to find :rolleyes

Alright Riq gotta kill that lady that stomped out Diana. She’s more annoying than Angela’s sister.

And the twin bed sex scene :rofl: that was the smallest twin bed I’ve ever seen in my life
That might be one of the few scenes that made sense on the episode, some dorm beds are small af :lol: …But once again that’s supposed to be a fancy school so I would expect better accommodations, that was an LIU Brooklyn type of bed they was smashing on :lol:

That had to be awkward for Larenz to have that scene with his brother

Did they change sisters or did she just get big as hell?

Diana has Wolverine super healing powers?

Palm Angels, Prada, Travis Scott's, Moncler. Show might have lasted another season or two if they didn't go overboard with the clothing budget.

Caucasian male please come :rofl: Cane is my favorite character :lol:

Diana turning to the dark side and the inner Tejeda coming out. Them having a family reunion and meeting at the cops house.

The whole Cane and Noma and Effie thing is weird. Did she brush and gargle from Davis?

For the first time, I didn’t even watch it when it went live at 12 AM. Went to get my Foams and the cashier chick asked me if I watched it.

So I go home and I watched it and man…..yeah…..it’s time to end it lol

This show is terrible and has reached the unwatchable mark. Worst season out of all the Powers.

Michael Ealy getting entirely way to much TV time.

Cop getting washed by Diana is despicable.

Shawty caught a body and decided to stick around and babysit

That boy Cane tender as hell.

At this point just focus on one show and put all resources into Raising Kanan.

Back
Top Bottom