POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Good episode my boy Sean finally getting some play Leilani was looking right. Tasha extra salty about the whole situation, good thing Kanan schooled his son he needed some truth. The whole Miami part of the show was dope. Can't wait until next week.

This ep was a big turning point:

Tasha was maaaaaad salty old dude bout to dig into Lala :lol:

MAN I don't want to just go off and say that Angie should just be killed but at this point she may just have to. I understand the love and appeal. She bad and She sees the best in ghost. The part of him no one else sees and/or just wants to ignore. She's an old love that pumps dude up and makes him feel reinforced about the things he does a place where he could kind of forget most of the troubles of the streets. Now he can't forget the trouble like he did before. There is now no escape for Ghost. His Street life and His love life are now becoming one in the same. There is no more escape now for dude.

Will be interesting to see what he wants to do now that she is fully out there with her plans. Just feels like she really needs to just be offed.

My dude killed Rolla. Someone he saw as a damn son. The hardest thing i'm sure he's had to do in his life till that point. Never forget the moment he told him,"No ghost. I'm your friend." **** was bananas. and Angie needs to see the same fate imo.

Future thoughts:

Who else thinking Holly bout to rat everything out as soon as **** start to feel rocky and they confront her?

Last edited:
My boy Sean was on a streak with that cold game toward Tasha

kenan is wild reckless :smh:

Seems like Ghost is going to be using Angie or they are going to be separating

Episode was flames! I was feeling that back and forth between Kanan and Sean. He gave him that real talk just the way your pops is supposed to. He owes that Lala box to 50.

The more I watch the show, the more I think Ghost is crazy for stepping out on Tasha. Her body isn't even comparable to Angie and you built your whole empire with her.

50 just brings that wildcard element to this show now and I'm completely on-board. Lil homie was talking tough but didn't know the old head wasn't having it lol. I didn't see that coming at all. Hopped out of my chair like that Ross .gif. This show just gets better with each episode. We already know what's going down next week! My honey nut cheerios will be drenched in skim milk, waiting.

See ya!

I look forward to seeing Tommy's reaction when Ghost tells tommy the Feds are on him...And Angela is no dummy she knows ghost is to something...that could have been there last time seeing each other for a while

Last edited:
Kanan got me ready to buy a Shearling that I'll probably only wear once :smokin

I've always wanted one but can never find a nice one for a reasonable price. They're tough.

Angela gotta go...simple as that.

Who the hell is in your avi :smh:

50 is my favorite part of the show this season. He cracks me up every time he's on the screen. I think he's doing a great job.

Shawn smiling like a virgin in the car. Kid is a *****

I think it was kind of dumb that ghost stepped out for 10 minutes and now she's looking at him differently. He could have been in the bathroom with pooping his brains out. They could have done better than that if they wanted her to flip on him. The flight home and goodbye was very awkward.

Best episode so far :smokin

Episode was crazy!! When Angie said there's no turning back that **** was impactful. Ghost was dancing around that situation first 2 episodes trying to act like nothing would come from it, but now ***** real. He knows that Angie knows what they have going on, even if she thinks it's only Tommy. Tommys name is in the system now, there's really no turning back, she has to pursue him to the full extent.

I think she knows she made a mistake by telling Ghost. The whole awkwardness at the end of the episode, they both know that their fairy tale ending just faded away. I'm EXCITED to see where it goes cuz **** is about to hit the fan!

My man Sean got his game going :pimp:

Tommy is an idiot and I think him bringing Kannan up to speed so quickly is going to cause a HUGE rift between him and Ghost. Couple that with the fact that the Feds are about to be all over Tommy...it opens the door for so many outcomes lol. Glad to see this show starting to catch some real momentum.

The Ghost/Tommy dynamic reminds me so much of The Wire. Tommy being an Avon type of character, Ghost being Stringer tryna go legit.

Does anyone know why Ghost was acting so surprised when Angela told him that she was law enforcement? Didn't he know that **** before? Didnt Tommy tell him? I mean hell, he SAW criminal files in her crib. Was he just acting surprised to pretend like he didn't know?

And I just noticed that all of lil cease/lil 50s mans were wearing green. They grove street or something? :lol:

I can see everyone against ghost. Ghost and Angie against the world. They said it themselves

Does anyone know why Ghost was acting so surprised when Angela told him that she was law enforcement? Didn't he know that **** before? Didnt Tommy tell him? I mean hell, he SAW criminal files in her crib. Was he just acting surprised to pretend like he didn't know?

And I just noticed that all of lil cease/lil 50s mans were wearing green. They grove street or something? :lol:

I can see everyone against ghost. Ghost and Angie against the world. They said it themselves
Yea I think that was just throwing front for her mainly. Part of him could have also been holding out some hope that Tommy was wrong too though.

I never realized the all green thing until he told them they should be wearing green either :lol:

Was he really Rolla's brother or was he just meaning like his "street brother"?

I think he just meant Rolla brought him up like a brother.

Ghost had to play it off when Angie told him. It was to avoid suspicion, while also attempting to see how much she knows.

I think Angie knew Ghost was up to no good because when he left at the diner he said he was going to the bathroom, but when he came back 10 mins later he forgot what his original excuse was for leaving (probably because of the obvious adrenaline of chasing someone around Miami) and told her "sorry that was Stern again on the phone, blah blah blah."

He never said he was taking a call, he said he was going to the restroom. If he had came back and said "man I think I got food poisoning I was puking everything up for the last 10 mins" it would of been a little more plausible, little less suspicious (not completely believable but still better odds).

He just screwed himself by forgetting why he even left the table. From that point on Angie put her wall back up.

"Goodbye Jamie."
At the airport was definitely no regular "goodbye I'll see you tonight" type goodbye.

She knows.

Was randomly thinking this when they were in MIA, but if they ever remake Scarface (God forbid) Angela can easily play Tony's sister.

I think Angie knew Ghost was up to no good because when he left at the diner he said he was going to the bathroom, but when he came back 10 mins later he forgot what his original excuse was for leaving (probably because of the obvious adrenaline of chasing someone around Miami) and told her "sorry that was Stern again on the phone, blah blah blah."

He never said he was taking a call, he said he was going to the restroom. If he had came back and said "man I think I got food poisoning I was puking everything up for the last 10 mins" it would of been a little more plausible, little less suspicious (not completely believable but still better odds).

He just screwed himself by forgetting why he even left the table. From that point on Angie put her wall back up.

"Goodbye Jamie."
At the airport was definitely no regular "goodbye I'll see you tonight" type goodbye.

She knows.

You're reading too much into it.

Phone call was to make up for the extra time he was gone. How would it played on starz if he said I had diarrhea? Lol.

Ghost isn't killing Angela...he be making all kinds of love with her. Tasha is his side chick now lol

I think part of that was genuine surprise to the fact that he thought him n Tommy were in the clear after going thru her apartment. Now she drops the fact that she's an ADA on him and to top it all off she's asking questions about Tommy.

I see Sean killing his pops somehow, he's the only one he would have his guard down around.

Wish the sneaker chick told Ghost it was 50 behind the hit.

I see Sean killing his pops somehow, he's the only one he would have his guard down around.

Wish the sneaker chick told Ghost it was 50 behind the hit.
the whole season would be ruined then lol...what she said was good enough

Here's my wildcard... Angie gets knocked up. And that puts s twist in everything. They having waaaay too much sex

Holly should be a in a garbage bag at the bottom of the Hudson but Tommy been Stevie Wonder since he touched the ().

Angela gotta go...simple as that.
Really man I honestly think SEAN maybe the 1 to get knocked off this Season...Tommy plays a big role it would throw the show off....Everybody slipping at this point 50 & Sean are both going at TASHA'S neck that may cause a conflict...Then LALA getting at Sean it's all crazy but GHOST is not dumb I doubt if he really goes along with ANGELA with testifying against TOMMY.....I think GHOST got a trick up his sleeve....

Last edited:
I think Tasha is gonna rat out Sean to Ghost and he gonna kill him. that's how Kanan and Ghost will start beefing that's the only way that I can see that scenario going I don't think that Sean will make it out of this season alive.

Back
Top Bottom