POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Haven’t watched the new ep yet. Had a flight today and this is what a huge chunk of one of the terminals in JFK looks like :lol:

75B32641-A9EA-4084-9BA6-41B91264645A.jpeg

The more characters and arcs they remove from the show the better. Glad bruh let ole girl die. Other than that, I'm tired of these little connect briefings work Tommie and his crew and the Ghost hallucination **** was dumb

Yeah wasn't really a fan of this episode like the dude above said straight novela status :rofl:

I wonder if they are going to get Proctor caught from that teddy bear wire tap, I saw in the previews the FBI agent climbing through a window, I wonder if he is going to try to steal it from his daughter. Also it seemed like to me Proctor actually didn't do anything wrong but not call 911, wonder if that would be enough to get him disbarred/jailed. He did say you couldn't take my daughter anymore but he didn't threaten her or say I did this to you.

Also Dre is such a sucka playing both sides, I'm pretty sure Ghost caught the FBI rolling into the witness house in the rearview. Really want him to die but not sure if they are going to do it he really serves no purpose unless Ghost kills Tommy and lets Dre become the new kingpin but he is supposed to be "Good" Ghost now.

This last season man always the last one that ruins a good/great show :angry:

Im still here wondering where Lala got this son from. I just don't recall him ever being there. I can't let it go.

Also the baby Yaz is like 6/7 now. But the show is moving slow. Since season 1, they don't even tell us what the timespam is. Im thinking Raina died maybe a year ago and Shawn was just smasing Tasha a year and some change ago.

Ghost gotta be the dumbest person alive.

No way this is believable.

Dude is being watched by the feds heavily with cases tryna be built on him that he's well aware of.

but he goes and tries to kill Tommy Broad daylight and just running around the city like he's not known by the entire NYPD and other divisions.

Then he goes to the chicks house and bribes her with some money. Basically proving he is guilty.

All the girl gotta do is report that and Ghost is done. Also how the **** Tommy or the other dude not get HIT at all?? these cats walking around in Ambulance uniforms and a Ambulance truck.

MAN GTFOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Why Angie turned up the Latina in her voice? JAMMMIEEEE must of been said at least 12 times that episode

Tashas new fling, related to Ray Ray?

Yo, this might be a stretch. Plus I smoke a decent amount.....

There was a scene a few seasons ago around when they first introduced Councilman Tate. And him and Ghost were having a conversation at some event.

And he had a goon behind him and it was one of the first time you knew he was on some ****.

Is that the same guy?

Tommy’s mom is right. Lakeisha gone always put Kash first over everything. Tommy gone get his heart broke again in da end.

Look how she reacted when he bought her that expensive a*** purse. That b**** a sackchaser. She was ungrateful in that scene.

She got him wrapped around her fingers. AND he brought her to the stash house. You NEVER let a woman see that.

Tommy simping bad, about that GMO booty

Back
Top Bottom