POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Damnnn, that's crazy.

Yea I think he has LWOP plus an additional 30yrs. He also became an informant and is in witness protection now...
mean.gif
How can you be an informant if your locked up? What is he doing... Fishing for activity going on inside?
When he got locked up the first time he got busted, he was still moving drugs while in jail, real heavy.  Reason being, he met a Columbian connect (I believe) doing fed time.  Once he met the Columbian connect he started moving drugs again.  After awhile the feds realized what he was up to, taping his conversations while he was locked up in jail.  The feds offered him a deal that if he gave up the big Columbia connect they would either reduce or realize his mom from jail from his first fed case.  

Rayful agreed, and gave up the Columbians to get his mom off the hook.  In doing he became an informant and then went into the witness protection program. 

He was setting up deals while in prison. They actually said he moved his peak weight once he got behind bars. He was connected to Griselda Blanco's son.

Ended up setting dudes up and snitching. He's the reason why Fed inmates only get 300 minutes per month phone usage...

Just read the wiki. He was cell mates with Griselda blancos son. Feds dun goofed

When he got locked up the first time he got busted, he was still moving drugs while in jail, real heavy.  Reason being, he met a Columbian connect (I believe) doing fed time.  Once he met the Columbian connect he started moving drugs again.  After awhile the feds realized what he was up to, taping his conversations while he was locked up in jail.  The feds offered him a deal that if he gave up the big Columbia connect they would either reduce or realize his mom from jail from his first fed case.  

Rayful agreed, and gave up the Columbians to get his mom off the hook.  In doing he became an informant and then went into the witness protection program. 

http://niketalk.com/t/579522/young-thug-peewee-longway/210

Damnnn, that's crazy.

Yea I think he has LWOP plus an additional 30yrs. He also became an informant and is in witness protection now... :smh:

How can you be an informant if your locked up? What is he doing... Fishing for activity going on inside?

I used to see one of Rayful's homies in the All Daz store near DC all the time. I think he owned it. He was in the documentary, I forgot his name.

They also posted a trailer where

they are at the daughter recital and Ghost finds it about that donation Tasha made... Had forgotten about that for a second, lol

Last edited:
Ghost knew Rolla was going to die one way or another, may that be from the working the streets or a war. Ruiz threatened to start a war if he wasen't taken care of and Ghost knew that. And my perspective of Ghost being sloppy now is because of his secrecy, he lives multiple lives on the daily any person short of a genius would slip up, and if he was not smart he wouldn't of made it this far. But who knows I may just be overestimating the writing of the story.

Last edited:
I think Rolla should of have gotten a bigger part in Power ... Ruiz and Anibal both got bigger part and this dude last scene was better than them in the entire series man.

I hope that 50 doesn't become the main actor next season. That would ruin the show.
Yes he had a girl.  Not sure if he was gay or not, I believe that was just a rumor.  He's mom was secretly taped by the white chick talking about the "family business" so rather than to see his mom do time or extended time really he gave himself up.  Still locked up I believe.

This 50 my dawg but i don't think he's lead actor material...I think we gonna find out why 50 got locked up cause i remember he was tell his lawyer he think somebody set him up...But i read some where RAYFUL was a fruit & had homo's ridin with him in a limo...

am i the only one who thought rolla was savino from the wire?
He wasn't Savino, but he was on the wire. I don't even think his character's name was mentioned enough times to remember. However, his face and his mouth are.
i went to college with Rolla...dude never said anything bout the wire or acting
laugh.gif
...good to see him still at it tho
pimp.gif
yea i remember dude now he was the one that killed bodie and had to take that gun charge

am i the only one who thought rolla was savino from the wire?

He wasn't Savino, but he was on the wire. I don't even think his character's name was mentioned enough times to remember. However, his face and his mouth are.
i went to college with Rolla...dude never said anything bout the wire or acting :lol: ...good to see him still at it tho :pimp:
yea i remember dude now he was the one that killed bodie and had to take that gun charge

Rola killed Bodie?

I thought Michael Lee killed Bodie with the Snoop and Chris diversion.

I don't know how people can claim to have seen that episode and think that Michael killed Bodie. :smh:

Bruh, the Wire was years ago, and I'm not going to sit here like I'm a professor on the wire. I just remember seeing that clip again a few weeks ago, and could have sworn it was Michael Lee.

My bad..

Back
Top Bottom