POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

IMO, this is a stretch, but I think next week, Tasha and Ghost split, he runs to Angie. Pink Shoes misfires, kills Sean, and Ghost or Tommy kills Pink Shoes, Angie finds a way to make the case stay open and think Tommy is Ghost, arresting Tommy. Later on tells Ghost that she arrested Tommy and thats who she was after all along, and have James with a big "Ahh" moment and close for the season.

Mind you, if there was any preview of the finale I have not seen it, and this is my guess, I do not see anyone major being dead, besides Sean or Ruiz.

Clean your ears bro :lol: . If they had a snitch, Angie and her team wouldn't have been gung ho about trying to find out who Ghost is, his involvement with Rojas and running over to Rolla's place.
They are eager to bring down Ghost and Lobos cause they want the credit, the spanish agent said he been on this case too long for it to go to someone else

"What do you mean, Spanish? I look to you like I'm from Spain ************?"

Sorry had to do it :lol:

Damn... They needed to have that kid Rolla play more in the show.

Dude went out like a G ... Dude made to much sense and Tommy knew it.

No surprise it was 50 we all knew like on episode 5.

Damn finally caught up. Best moment of the series only to get popped. Foreshadowing popping your prodigy?

Last edited:
I think on the season finale the rat is going to see ghost but before he is able to snitch .. Ruiz gets mad at his daughter and snatches the phone and see all the rats conversation and off him.

Sucka for love drug dealers.

mean.gif
Word to Rayful.
Yep, DC's very own champ.   That's our guy. 

Last edited:
I hope that 50 doesn't become the main actor next season. That would ruin the show.

Last edited:

His girl (a white girl) help bring him down.   She was working with the feds. 
He had a girl? wasnt he a battiboi? and didnt he give up his mom for some chicken? is he still locked up?
Yes he had a girl.  Not sure if he was gay or not, I believe that was just a rumor.  He's mom was secretly taped by the white chick talking about the "family business" so rather than to see his mom do time or extended time really he gave himself up.  Still locked up I believe.

Damnnn, that's crazy.

Yea I think he has LWOP plus an additional 30yrs. He also became an informant and is in witness protection now... :smh:

I remember when I bought the Rayful documentary from DTLR when I was in college
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Ol' girl snitching on him though
mean.gif

The finale is almost here fellas!

His girl (a white girl) help bring him down.   She was working with the feds. 

He had a girl? wasnt he a battiboi? and didnt he give up his mom for some chicken? is he still locked up?

Yes he had a girl.  Not sure if he was gay or not, I believe that was just a rumor.  He's mom was secretly taped by the white chick talking about the "family business" so rather than to see his mom do time or extended time really he gave himself up.  Still locked up I believe.

That sounds exactly how it would go down with these dc rats.

Damnnn, that's crazy.

Yea I think he has LWOP plus an additional 30yrs. He also became an informant and is in witness protection now... :smh:

How can you be an informant if your locked up? What is he doing... Fishing for activity going on inside?

He was setting up deals while in prison. They actually said he moved his peak weight once he got behind bars. He was connected to Griselda Blanco's son.

Ended up setting dudes up and snitching. He's the reason why Fed inmates only get 300 minutes per month phone usage...

Back
Top Bottom