jerome_abramovitch_chapter9photographycom1.jpg
xzibit-happy.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo dawg, you are hilarious

Dat is a stupid tat 2 get on yo forearm wit nuttin else around it

hows that gonna work out for ya when your old and your skin is wrinkled..not tryna hate i love the graphics but idk how its gonna work out for ya in thelongrun

Originally Posted by Wolfpack

hows that gonna work out for ya when your old and your skin is wrinkled..not tryna hate i love the graphics but idk how its gonna work out for ya in the longrun

too late for me now. i just tell myself old ppl look nasty alredy soo...

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I just got started on my sleeve which I have been talking about for about 2 years now.
The inspiration behind it is my mom's favorite flower is a peony and my dad is a fisherman and loves fish. I love Japanese fashion/style so I thought this would be perfect.
Sorry for the pics, they are from my iphone
Damn, I thought it was a girl's leg until I saw the hairy knee. Unfapable. Or is it?!?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I just got started on my sleeve which I have been talking about for about 2 years now.
The inspiration behind it is my mom's favorite flower is a peony and my dad is a fisherman and loves fish. I love Japanese fashion/style so I thought this would be perfect.
Damn, I thought it was a girl's leg until I saw the hairy knee. Unfapable. Or is it?!?
nerd.gif
Isn't that called a "Sock"?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

nerd.gif
Legwarmers.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

nerd.gif
Legwarmers.
laugh.gif

even though yall dont like kingfoams tat, why must yall keep on?, i mean its not going on yall body..

im not for putting tats of girls on myself but, at the end of the day, its his body, and not yours.

nerd.gif
The hairy knee at the bottom of the picture near the fish's mouth.

Yeah the dude loves his town but also loves his affiliates.....

If you aint blastin, you aint lastin...

361 Corpitos....

all about the stars

16 20 2

Originally Posted by CorpusChristiTX

361 Corpitos....

all about the stars

16 20 2
i watched that gangland episode too

361 Corpitos....

all about the stars

16 20 2
tango blast in corpus?

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

361 Corpitos....

all about the stars

16 20 2
tango blast in corpus?

they got tango in corpus,dallas,austin,ft worth,san antonio all over texas

what are the legal ramifications of getting something tatted on yourself that you saw on an album cover or something of that sort?

also, how do you guys feel about skinny dudes? i don't care too much about what people think, i just want to know if the quality of the tattoo will sufferif i ever get bigger (fat or muscular, hopefully the latter lol).

Back
Top Bottom