Post your TATS vol. inked for life

I'm anxious to get my first tat...Just don't know what to get...
ohwell.gif

Any websites where i can check tats out?

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

to each is own...i love it! wish i would have thought of it!

dont get me wrong it could have been a real good piece juss a lil more detail, like the praying hands and the jesus and the clouds but u get what u pay for

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

what do i expect in terms of pain on my inner bicep? relative to down the tricep and on the outer bicep?
IMO the only thing that hurts is the outline..certain spots hurt a lot..but once he started doing the filling in..that didn't hurt at all

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

what yall think of this piece of artwork??

http://www.twitpic.com/t3lhb

Looks like a bunch of typical hood tattoos. Nothing wrong with that, but art wise it's nothing special

shiid imma hood dude, i aint tryna get no white boy tattoos of whatever it is that they get that i dont like.
laugh.gif
i stick to stuff that reflects off me. imma get a swanga tattood on me prettysoon!

^there aint nothin wrong wit gettin "Hood" inspired tatts i like them but you gotta atlest get good quality work done, pay a lil extra and get decentwork done

Still need to have someone take a picture of my basketball girl..
(It's on my back..)
This one was hard enough.. Taking a picture of my right arm, with my left hand.
4a7168454edbd87616c64fe96d68bdd21e58e52f.jpg

Got this today. Another piece to my sleeve for my mom..
Lyrics to her favorite song.

Me and my girls tats. (got em today) yea we got eachothers names idc call simpin if u must
laugh.gif
3 years and counting tho

I've met people who were together for decades and finally broke up. Sorry dude but I think its a really bad tattoo. + I'm not a fan of cursive script.It seems so played out nowadays.

Damn.

I've been with my girl 4 years straight and 5 Anni coming up this summer.

I wouldn't even get a tat of my girls name

i feel what you guys are saying but me and this girl have been friends for a very long time and have thought this through for a while. i feel comfortable withmy decision, but i do feel where y'all comin from

Back
Top Bottom