Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Anybody in the nyc area that's knows where to get tats done for a affordable price? For the name on my chest I paid $170 my friends say I got raped is thistrue?

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Anybody in the nyc area that's knows where to get tats done for a affordable price? For the name on my chest I paid $170 my friends say I got raped is this true?

the rib piece i posted was $300 (got it in MD) .... the 1 one my back was full color n huge $250 (crazy fantasy tattoo on west 4th street).

People say stuff like that thinking of ppl who do tats for cheap or in their house

Cheap doesnt equal quality (or cleanliness for that matter)

My first tat on my left side of my twin Bro's initials, JJR, who died when we were only a couple weeks old. I'm lookin to get a couple new ones soon. Iwant somethin kinda small under the wrist or forearm area before I get another big one. Somethin music inspired since I'm really into music and makin it.

366738227.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Anybody in the nyc area that's knows where to get tats done for a affordable price? For the name on my chest I paid $170 my friends say I got raped is this true?

the rib piece i posted was $300 (got it in MD) .... the 1 one my back was full color n huge $250 (crazy fantasy tattoo on west 4th street).

People say stuff like that thinking of ppl who do tats for cheap or in their house

Cheap doesnt equal quality (or cleanliness for that matter)

Good looks on that info

yea....$170 for that piece seems like a reasonable price.

a good tattoo is not cheap and a cheap tattoo is not good

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

dgk3188 wrote:

mad dope night marcher. i remember when you only had a couple things on the arm. it grew to a lot more! lookin dope
Thanks bro! It's funny because I look back on all the pictures I took when I first got it to where it has become now, and I always ask myself why I allowed myself to be seen for that long without this work being done. You remember how plain and wack it looked before right?
laugh.gif

But it was worth it. If I rushed it, I wouldnt have found my new tattoo artist.

Out of curiosity, who is your new artist?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Very True...
my tattoo artist is Jose @ www.inkstoptattoonyc.com charges $150 an hour
you get what you pay for...
if something is going to be on ya body 4 the rest of ya life...pay the extra money for the quality...

Gettin 2 more nxt month....geisha on my chest and a samurai on my back w/the Japanese sun above it...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

Very True...
if something is going to be on ya body 4 the rest of ya life...pay the extra money for the quality...

Gettin 2 more nxt month....geisha on my chest and a samurai on my back w/the Japanese sun above it...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

$150 a hour no matter how big the name or piece is? My artist did my name in like 30 mins and its kinda big for $170. Makes me wonder how much work Icould've gotten done for $150 and a extra 30 mins.. see where I'm gettin at?

Very True...

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

$150 a hour no matter how big the name or piece is? My artist did my name in like 30 mins and its kinda big for $170. Makes me wonder how much work I could've gotten done for $150 and a extra 30 mins.. see where I'm gettin at?
eek.gif
How long are your arms foo?!?

Got this finished a while ago..

HQ pics of the lower part of my arm

29zrkic.jpg

rssvoi.jpg

95wmya.jpg

Cant find the HQs of my upper.. this one is from my iPhone

vxhmv.jpg

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Very True...

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

$150 a hour no matter how big the name or piece is? My artist did my name in like 30 mins and its kinda big for $170. Makes me wonder how much work I could've gotten done for $150 and a extra 30 mins.. see where I'm gettin at?
eek.gif
How long are your arms foo?!?

Dude got a Dwight Howard wingspan on a Nate Robinson Frame
laugh.gif

what do i expect in terms of pain on my inner bicep? relative to down the tricep and on the outer bicep?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

what do i expect in terms of pain on my inner bicep? relative to down the tricep and on the outer bicep?
just dont bring our tall mexican friend as your support system lol

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

just dont bring our tall mexican friend as your support system lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by momis2410

Got done finishing it yesterday
Artist: Indio Reyes Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
8ee352fce1af9d4706908ed3199722a8c16723c.jpg
probably gonna get clowned for this, but I was watching Miami Ink a couple years back and some dude went in and got Kat to do something like this,and I told myself whenever I get a tattoo I want it to be like that. Never found the picture I wanted to use though. but anyway that's just straightdopeness

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by momis2410

Got done finishing it yesterday
Artist: Indio Reyes Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
probably gonna get clowned for this, but I was watching Miami Ink a couple years back and some dude went in and got Kat to do something like this, and I told myself whenever I get a tattoo I want it to be like that. Never found the picture I wanted to use though. but anyway that's just straight dopeness

Yeah those are amaing

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

dgk3188 wrote:

mad dope night marcher. i remember when you only had a couple things on the arm. it grew to a lot more! lookin dope
Thanks bro! It's funny because I look back on all the pictures I took when I first got it to where it has become now, and I always ask myself why I allowed myself to be seen for that long without this work being done. You remember how plain and wack it looked before right?
laugh.gif

But it was worth it. If I rushed it, I wouldnt have found my new tattoo artist.

Out of curiosity, who is your new artist?

Kiko Arceo of Island Ink

Back
Top Bottom