Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Just got it today..

sick.gif
sick.gif
Why would you want to look like a motivational poster. I'm sorry, but that is one of the worst tattoos I've ever seen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why would you worry about what another person has on their body?

indifferent.gif
Hypocrite
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

embarassed.gif
because I like her body and that tat does kinda suck
laugh.gif
I mean... unless it has some kinda sentimental value to her besides the obvious.

Yeah. It does.

grin.gif

I've been wanting to get tatted for a while. But I don't know, I think to much of the future when I get older n yeah. But ill see if I get 1 by thisyear.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

sick.gif
sick.gif
Why would you want to look like a motivational poster. I'm sorry, but that is one of the worst tattoos I've ever seen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Because i can.. don't worry about me. I love it and i didn't ask your opinion on it. K thanks.
happy.gif
he's just mad you're trying to spread some positivity to others while his life is full of negativity
eyes.gif
Yes, I'm furious because a girl on the internet tainted herself with a stupid tattoo. It absolutely tears me apart that this girl's goingto be "spreading positivity" next time she swims or wears a tube top.

I simply posted my opinion. Isn't that why you post something on the internet...to share it?

Yes, I'm furious because a girl on the internet tainted herself with a stupid tattoo. It absolutely tears me apart that this girl's going to be "spreading positivity" next time she swims or wears a tube top.

I simply posted my opinion. Isn't that why you post something on the internet...to share it?
laugh.gif

Dude just stop already. Like i stated before i didn't ask for your rude and uncalled for opnion of my tattoo. The damn quote means a lot to me, you shouldhave enough decency to respect that instead of bashing MY choice of a tattoo. Keep it moving dude, no one wants you in here if you are going to be a jack $%$.
grin.gif

Yes, I'm furious because a girl on the internet tainted herself with a stupid tattoo. It absolutely tears me apart that this girl's going to be "spreading positivity" next time she swims or wears a tube top.

laugh.gif

Dude just stop already. Like i stated before i didn't ask for your rude and uncalled for opnion of my tattoo. The damn quote means a lot to me, you should have enough decency to respect that instead of bashing MY choice of a tattoo. Keep it moving dude, no one wants you in here if you are going to be a jack $%$.
grin.gif
And I didn't ask to see your tattoo, but I did, and I thought it looked stupid, so I made a comment about it.

I'm not even talking directly to you. I'm posting on a message board because that is the purpose of it's existence. I'm not asking you torespond, although it might shock you that I'm not beasting over your tattoo just because your a female.

You posted your tattoo on a message board.

Expect opinions, fall back.

Cool concept if that's what you want, but man that artist is BAD.
Lines of boxes aren't even straight, they aren't right in terms of the vanishing points, damn that's just sloppy and unacceptable work. Shoes are#%$%%@ up too, same with adam bomb...too much to comment.

it must mean:

look i love being a hypebeast.

or

i love iss

laugh.gif
but it dont even look clean. crooked lines and horible shading

laugh.gif

Dude just stop already. Like i stated before i didn't ask for your rude and uncalled for opnion of my tattoo. The damn quote means a lot to me, you should have enough decency to respect that instead of bashing MY choice of a tattoo. Keep it moving dude, no one wants you in here if you are going to be a jack $%$.
grin.gif
And I didn't ask to see your tattoo, but I did, and I thought it looked stupid, so I made a comment about it.

I'm not even talking directly to you. I'm posting on a message board because that is the purpose of it's existence. I'm not asking you to respond, although it might shock you that I'm not beasting over your tattoo just because your a female.

You posted your tattoo on a message board.

Expect opinions, fall back.

Dude, just shut the *+%+ up.

Figure NO1 on NT would like it, but the TH Atoms Bomb symoblizes me & my peoples, and the Jordan III's are my first pair of Jordan I ever bought withmy own money & III's got me into collecting sneakers. The Boxes symoblize the come up.. Its a dope tat imo.

I wanted that "Cartoon" Vibe to it, didnt want it to be very realistic.

I rather have a tat that steps away from the norm & get something that can define who my lifestyle, Its better then having the same ol "ONLY GOD CANJUDGE ME" Jumpoff or the Cross & hands & what not.

Back
Top Bottom