Post your TATS vol. inked for life

I expected it to hurt way worse than it actually did, don't get me wrong though it still hurt like a mother.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

I expected it to hurt way worse than it actually did, don't get me wrong though it still hurt like a mother.
laugh.gif
i should be fine then i have a really high tolerance for pain....... ok now i have to finalize what i want

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

laugh.gif
i should be fine then i have a really high tolerance for pain....... ok now i have to finalize what i want

Post that once its DONE for sure .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

laugh.gif

Post that once its DONE for sure .
why?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

i wanna get another tattoo but i wanna get a good artist to do it! im in Florida any good spots anyone know of?
It depends where in FL you live..

i wanna get another tattoo but i wanna get a good artist to do it! im in Florida any good spots anyone know of?
where are the good central FL artists at?

nice tat brit. i was thinking about getting one down my side...but im scared how my body will react during/after pregnancy

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Got this last month, gonna extend it to the rest of the arm hopefully by the end of this month[/color]

l_6119e2a1f83a4a7dbb459fd6dfff2312.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]....gotta hit the gym[/color]

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

What movie is that line from??
Blow.

I was going to get the entire thing, but it would have ended up going all the way to my hip and costing me $400.

Brit I heard thats the most painful place to get it..and thats where i want to get my first one...
How was the pain?

It wasn't as bad as i expected and my tattoo artist told me that women respond to the rib tats way better than men. I only flinched like twice on thebottom and top line since my skin is really thin there. It hurts, but its not unbearable.

It wasn't as bad as i expected and my tattoo artist told me that women respond to the rib tats way better than men. I only flinched like twice on the bottom and top line since my skin is really thin there. It hurts, but its not unbearable.

I got a tattoo about a year and a half ago on my stomach/ribs... similar since its writing.. I remember it being the most painful of any of my tattoo's. Igot through it fine, but it did hurt quite a bit.

On the topic of pain, I have a tat on my back that I needed two sessions for. I remember the first session it didn't hurt at all, and I was close tofalling asleep... the second session hurt like
eek.gif
, probably because my skinwas still sore from the outlining that was done after 2 weeks

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

where are the good central FL artists at?

this is where i got mine, its in kissimmee. lots of celebs pass thru there too.
http://www.tigertattoos.net/

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Been tryna get a cross on my forearm but i can't fine THE design i want.....does anybody know ofa site to get some pics?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom