Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

New Era fam blessed me when i went to visit 
pimp.gif

Gold brim is OD...i wish it were black or grey

sick cap though....miggy ain't get a cap cuz nobody buys tigers caps, sorry zyzzor ...i want a triple crown patch though

Last edited:
Gold brim is OD...i wish it were black or grey

sick cap though....miggy ain't get a cap cuz nobody buys tigers caps, sorry zyzzor ...i want a triple crown patch though

no body buys tigers hats? come on son, they got one of the best/cleanest logos of all time. navy/white logo... :smokin

yeah kinda sucks, maybe they want him to do it again this year :pimp:

it wont matter, ill take it as a sign of disrepect honestly.

thats just me, he cant get a freakin patch? but mariano rivera gets one for throwin pitches? or w/e he did last season? sweet. i guess its worth a patch but the MVP of the league and a guy who accomplished a feat that wasnt done in 40+ years?

^ Rivera broke a record that will most likely never be touched and will be the greatest of all time at what he did.

Cabrera was great and deserved a patch.

Tigers fitted isn't as popular as you think. I don't know if you live in Michigan or not but I don't see many in VA, DC, MD or NY.

mariano's career is legendary...his career's older than the kids waiting in line for lebrons :wow: ...only dude wearing 42...hat is warranted ...not to say miguel's triple crown wasn't amazing.....

anyway yankees always get the cool fitteds, i always wanted the spike lee one with all the flags on them ...clean

Just found these. They're both different than the link that was posted.

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21708466

This one has a grey underbrim but I can't tell what color the NYY logo is
http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21708476&cp=1452360.1452526.1339628

The one with the Mariano patch on the front comes in 2 styles: one w/ the "42" side patch and his signature on the back and the other w/ the "NY" as side patch and regular MLB logo.

That second link with the Rivera side patch is odd since that wasn't what was offered in this set; although I do think it looks better than having the metallic gold undervisor.

Back
Top Bottom