Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

some new bargain caps.

Low crown capitals hat.

and ******** snapback. I dont like snapbacks but i really like the NFC logo stitching on the side and for 10 bucks, i couldn't say no. Will be my drunk hat during the season.

asking this question for a friend, has their ever been a tampa bay lighting hat made that doesn't have the script on the logo? like, just the lightning bolt. if so, where can this be bought? thanks in advance!

asking this question for a friend, has their ever been a tampa bay lighting hat made that doesn't have the script on the logo? like, just the lightning bolt. if so, where can this be bought? thanks in advance!

Yea, that logo w/o the script can be used on customs; just Lightning fitteds in general seem to be few and far between. Think I seen one w/o the script on a hat on 4ucaps.com but it wasn't team colors.

This may have been asked before, but anyone know where I can get the older MLB game hats with the gray underbrim and white inside besides ecapcity and craniumfitteds??? I don't like the way the new ones fit.  Looking for a Yankee in a 3/8

This may have been asked before, but anyone know where I can get the older MLB game hats with the gray underbrim and white inside besides ecapcity and craniumfitteds??? I don't like the way the new ones fit.  Looking for a Yankee in a 3/8

i think you can easily find wool Yankees on fields on ebay for cheap but theres a good chance they will come with WS patches.

yea ebay is basically your only option for older On Fields. the ones on capcity and craniumfitteds are gonna be made in China customs with the same details as the older On Fields but not nearly the quality. i'm not sure about the availability of old Yankees On Fields on ebay but i'm sure if you're patient you can find one.

Yea, that logo w/o the script can be used on customs; just Lightning fitteds in general seem to be few and far between. Think I seen one w/o the script on a hat on 4ucaps.com but it wasn't team colors.

my dude always coming through with the info :pimp: appreciated

New era is having a extra 30% off their clearence section. Some decent fitteds are there.

Nesave30=30% off code.

Last edited:

picked up the fitted for $15

was supposed to be gold brim. Looks to be copper in person. I aint mad tho for only 15...

Back
Top Bottom