Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Screw that! I need something that will stretch some of my hats back to the normal size...
laugh.gif
when you cop your fitteds big you never have to worry about this...

fits great for me. i love em..although i wish they woulda went with the green under brim on em

Completely agree! that would be the only complaint besides the sizing issues of the hat that i have. Would of really completed the cap.

Just bought these today... Sizing is horrible one is a 1/2 the other is a 3/8... First fitters I've purchased in over a year... I wanted the Braves all star but they didn't have

BTW thanks for the ideas for making fitters back to their regular size

I bought a new era the other day, "made in the US" too.
7 1/2 fit bigger than some of my 3/4.

Thank God I tried it on first

So the new Stars & Stripes fitteds are posted on New Era's facebook. They're kind of cool but I don't like the mesh BP hats so I'll be passing this year.

I bought a new era the other day, "made in the US" too.
7 1/2 fit bigger than some of my 3/4.

Thank God I tried it on first

yea, havent had a china in a long time so maybe they fit better but like i complained before. all the USA made on fields fit bigger than how they did before. Not sure if its just me :lol:

/\/\/\ Whats the guy name that skates that started Deadline? I met him in Japan a few years back.

that grey bottom SF is nice :pimp:

now got me thinking when my wool one is, SMH fit like a damn glove too

Back
Top Bottom