Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

it wont matter, ill take it as a sign of disrepect honestly.

thats just me, he cant get a freakin patch? but mariano rivera gets one for throwin pitches? or w/e he did last season? sweet. i guess its worth a patch but the MVP of the league and a guy who accomplished a feat that wasnt done in 40+ years?

I agreet that Cabrera should have gotten a patch but you better than this dude. :lol: @ "for throwin pitches"

Since nats weren't around to have diamond collection/older new era caps, decided to get our ancestors, Montreal Expos. A 2000's wool and Diamond collection.

And i know this isnt a new era but im sure some will appreciate it. Ebbets Fields Flannel, 1931 Homestead Grays fitted cap. absolutely love it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

whats your take on the EFF hat? better quality/fit than a NE joint? ive been looking at them for a while and would like to try one on first but the hats look really well made and worth the money.

please tell me it doesn't have a bulbous crown at least.

Last edited:

whats your take on the EFF hat? better quality/fit than a NE joint? ive been looking at them for a while and would like to try one on first but the hats look really well made and worth the money.

Beautiful cap! id definitely say the quality and fit is a ton better than the New eras now, they are USA made. I bought it during a 20% sale but the way this thing fits, id pay retail. And its the opposite of bulbous, has a nice low crown, maybe a little lower than you might be use to, they are made to be exact or close replicas of the caps they wore during that year, so the whole crown is made of a thick wool cloth type material, and there is no structure to the crown because of the materials and true to the time where as the new era has some sort of box structure to it, this just sits on your head. When fall comes back around, going to be rocking it daily.

Beautiful cap! id definitely say the quality and fit is a ton better than the New eras now, they are USA made. I bought it during a 20% sale but the way this thing fits, id pay retail. And its the opposite of bulbous, has a nice low crown, maybe a little lower than you might be use to, they are made to be exact or close replicas of the caps they wore during that year, so the whole crown is made of a thick wool cloth type material, and there is no structure to the crown because of the materials and true to the time where as the new era has some sort of box structure to it, this just sits on your head. When fall comes back around, going to be rocking it daily.

that's good to know, i like low crown hats. and im liking the unstructured crown, i usually cut the backing out of most of my hats. thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
diamond collection hat sucks, how can anyone even wear them? they fit so damn high on the crown its :x :x:x :x

i bought a blue marlins thinking it would fit like a modern new era, so disappointed :smh:

I sorta agree, i definitely wouldnt say they suck, they werent what i expected when i received it, the crown is definitely a little high/boxy than i thought or would like it to be but its less boxy than the current new era on-fields out now and the fit is really nice a true unlike the more sporadic nature of the new ones. But id pick the 2000's wool over it any day, that one has a perfect fit and crown.

oh def, the wools from the 2000's were amazing. id love to get most team hats in wool from tha era. those were just awesome

^ nice, that helps clarify things. So the NYY is white on one of them. I don't want that cheap gold ****. COPPED

those NY hats are nice, why do they have the NE on the side though?

should have done on fields.

I sorta agree, i definitely wouldnt say they suck, they werent what i expected when i received it, the crown is definitely a little high/boxy than i thought or would like it to be but its less boxy than the current new era on-fields out now and the fit is really nice a true unlike the more sporadic nature of the new ones. But id pick the 2000's wool over it any day, that one has a perfect fit and crown.

Agreed on all accounts.

^ nice, that helps clarify things. So the NYY is white on one of them. I don't want that cheap gold ****. COPPED

The one with the white is nice. Like you guys have said, the gold is gaudy and corny.

Knicks st patty's day hat. Wish it was the newer logo, f it.

Never paid attention to you guys about the sizing, but I'm swimming in this joint. And this is a normal size for me.

Can anybody help me find this hat ?

Boston Red Sox Snake Thru / Style # 20044294

Last edited:
anyone seen a hat(s) that match the upcoming kd6 (sonic yellow) more subtly? looking for something black based with either that yellow and/or teal color.

those new BP hats are really nice. havent seen them in person but they look awesome.

about to start copping some original on field wools. screw this size non sense. i wanna cop some hats on the low but not taking the risk and its 98% sure poly's wont even fit :smh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

metal logo? no thanks.

thing is the logo is like tied to the hat, it wiggles around from what i read on the new era forum.

thought they would do a better job on it

Back
Top Bottom