POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

pimp.gif
@ the Oakland SD fitted.
Too bad you guys don't ship to San Diego.... Or to the West Coast....
sick.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif

the grey/orange islanders will be mine

i would cop the cubs colored sox
but ive had this one for a while and havent worn it
6yppkyg.png

Da Fitted King... I don't know where you came from but you offically just shut this post and last post down completely. I haven't seen a collectionlike that since the first post in general when I was astounded dudes owned more than 10 fits. There is so much I can't really comment on the overallquality (I know some of you dudes is holding back the pinwheels in collection pictures! hahaha), but by sheer numbers and seeing a few of those fits you arereally doing it big. You got me pulling out rubbermaids looking at around 80 feeling like I've acomplished nothing. Ah, as long as I have a crisp New Eraeverytime I go out I guess I'm still alright.

On another note... YOU CC dudes are RUTHLESS! I gotta come home in a car throwing more warning lights a week after it got out of the shop for just under agrand to see the update with that Sonics I've been wanting forever (I thought it was Peg or I would have been hitting you up for that), and that reversewings. I hope those are still up in 5/8's monday, because a dude has to see his mechanic before he makes any purchases (and you know it has been a roughcouple of months when you gotta sweat a $70 purchase.) Well here is hoping I find out it is just a fuse or something when I do the once over tomorrow. ha

come on guys you dont think i woulda thought of that? been there done that, she wont tell me

and quan, f outa here, go ship my %#%$ ! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by baller mayo

come on guys you dont think i woulda thought of that? been there done that, she wont tell me

wink.gif

Stop tryna cover up for yourself u just asked her a half hour ago fam!!!!
roll.gif

Yourjoints went out thursday btw........

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by baller mayo

wink.gif

Stop tryna cover up for yourself u just asked her a half hour ago fam!!!!
roll.gif

Your joints went out thursday btw........

LMAO naw for real i PMed her like last week, got no reply so i just commented on the pic now.
roll.gif
@ you the detective

and thanks homie
pimp.gif
i cant wait

Does anyone know where I can the Major Threat: We Major cap in the black, tea, aqua colorway in 7 1/4? My order got canceled at CC.

Back
Top Bottom