POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ all i went there for was the bulls hats i wasnt really peepin anything else and all they had was size 8's left for the bulls joints

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ can i send my dude to cop a hat, and can you give me discount? you guys are damned expensive.

my dude, i got u... we'll talk when u stop by. ask for C. u that dude that bought mad throwback fitteds right? come on by!
pimp.gif

-Checkin' in from My Shirts-

pimp.gif
you already know, i guess you guys dedicated a part of your site tome
laugh.gif
jkjk. ill prolly send dude tho.

EDIT: any HUF affiliates wanna show us how to get those new 3m joints no (hustlin' on you/hahasnipedyou)? we're starving!

im coming up on the 18th CC so i will be there on the 19th i think im going to cop a jersey if i see something i like and mad fitteds and tees like always.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

im coming up on the 18th CC so i will be there on the 19th i think im going to cop a jersey if i see something i like and mad fitteds and tees like always.

Thanks for letting all of us know all about your future purchases

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

damn... I gotta give it to the CC crew with the Bully fitted, they came out nice! Haven't checked NT in a while. Now I'm with the My Shirts crew. Ask me if you wanna know anything..

-Checkin' in from My Shirts!-

sup man, are you the same myshirts employeee that posts on uptowns?

Does anyone know where i can get a nice shelf to hold my fitteds? I want then sideways, like in the store just turned to the side.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

So can anyone explain why the NHL logo is not on the back of the redwings fitted?

I'm assuming the CC dudes just wanted to put the logo instead? Personally I think the little red wings logo looks better than the NHL logo on theback
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

So can anyone explain why the NHL logo is not on the back of the redwings fitted?

well airmax 87 did say that hat was old as %$#@ and they gotta reverse version of it

^ Since we are on the topic of that reverse wings joint, I personally just want to know about the logo. I'm digging that black/red hat but personally Ithink the all black logo ruins it. Such a classic logo, but I think it needs a contrast color to bring out the wings and spokes of the wheel. Now if thereverse is black brim, red hat, with the normal red/white wings logo, I've got an order to make like now.

But I've been saying... MORE WING HATS. Kids seem to be wilding over this hat, so apparently they will sell, and in turn I get to rep. So basically we allwin. ha, now if only people were feeling the classic tigers logo like that, because I can't mess with that cartoony joint with the tiger jumping out of theD.

IMO the wings hat with the all black logo is better. I would'nt have bought it if it was the white logo or any other color

Originally Posted by henz0

8153xvd.jpg

Henz0 w/ Seminole hat????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
My son has made a change for the better I see....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why you gotta wear a 7 3/4??.....If that was 7 5/8 that would've been copped instantaneously....(prolly gone now tho)

Anyone have updates on Peg?

Did they restock that L.A. Kings Starter-esque fitted? with the green on the underbrim? I've been waiting for a 5/8 for a month and a half already

Back
Top Bottom