POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

my mans top right has on a velour tiger stripe crewneck
YOOO... I try not to add to the clowning of dudes on here, but that comment had me
roll.gif
for some reason. I lived through the 80's fam, and I could pull out picturesof me looking mad fruity, but these dudes taking it to a whole new level. Got an old man feeling like moms must've when she saw girls in bellbottoms andall that 70's garbage.

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

pimp.gif
@ the Oakland SD fitted.
Too bad you guys don't ship to San Diego.... Or to the West Coast....
sick.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif

That's weird cause if they can ship from NY to TX I wouldn't expect 2 states over to be a problem

image@ the Oakland SD fitted.
Too bad you guys don't ship to San Diego.... Or to the West Coast.... imageimageimageimageimage ...... image

if you're talkign about us. we ship EVERYWHERE.

I'm just pissed that my order didn't go through. System f up. Thanks for informing me CC.. I zero'd in and gave my cc # the hour the Bully'sdropped. Got a confirmation email and I guess it didn't go through...

^^ I'm the NIKETALKER known as sikwiidit04.
wink.gif

damn... I gotta give it to the CC crew with the Bully fitted, they came out nice! Haven't checked NT in a while. Now I'm with the My Shirts crew. Askme if you wanna know anything..

-Checkin' in from My Shirts!-

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ can i send my dude to cop a hat, and can you give me discount? you guys are damned expensive.

my dude, i got u... we'll talk when u stop by. ask for C. u that dude that bought mad throwback fitteds right? come on by!
pimp.gif

-Checkin' in from My Shirts-

Normally I have no issue with flipped visors, though in the case of those Bulls fitteds, I think they could've done without the flipped visor.

But seeing that Bulls logo is good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom