POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^whoa, u right... edit that out b4 everyone cops! lol jp. (to am87)

gotta send 1 of my Ptown boys to cop for me.

EDIT: orrrrr, HENZ, i need that purple hat lol, thats the 1 i was talkin about!

theymademepick-thanks for the updates might have to scoop the bluejays fitted up
do u work at the blue room??

henz0 wrote:

This some *#%% im gettin rid of i'll give yall some time to cop b4 i put em up on ebay in a few days.. 3/4s only
8153xvd.jpg

how much for the remote/phone
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anyway.. @ these cc dudes peer pressuring me to cop hats " im not comin here no more " son threw the business card in the bag
These allow me to sell some*+@$!# off cuz they gonna go in heavy rotation. Neon feels like a tennis ball

laugh.gif
.. you lucky you came before we did the orders for the hundreds hats cuz after you left they were GONE. . .

hmmmm i'm scheming on that notre dame one anyway i am up in capcity tomorrow for some new pickups

haven't seen you in a good minute. we got some #@*% for you that will break your wallet.
laugh.gif

cc crew
glasses.gif

eek.gif
@ the orders that went out today that were getting packed

Neon hundreds and Neon Alife rbks have same tennis ball material, I need the neon alifes in sz 12
nerd.gif

8fxqbgo.jpg

got the cm and canucks from plump today
pimp.gif

6p5rwjp.jpg

heres some stuff im getting rid of everything sz 8 except red 10 deep is 7 7/8
glasses.gif
holla @ me

8c0d7xk.jpg

6nw31av.jpg

That black Seminoles is problematic . . . Is that CC?? That red M.O.B. may be necassary . . . But come on, when I see MOB, aside from what 2Pac said, that %+!@means Member Of Blood . . . And its in red.

Henzo I might have to holla at you good brotha . . .

Originally Posted by 23bryan

theymademepick-thanks for the updates might have to scoop the bluejays fitted up
do u work at the blue room??

not at the store, but the corporate office. we'll be doing more in the future, those are just the first two to arrive. we'll ship also once weget them to the store.

^^ were bout 10 mins away from the lincoln tunnel, ur best bet is to take a one of the small buses from infront of the 42nd st terminal, tell them bergenline,it should be bout 2 bucks, then just ask the bus driver to let you know for 58th street, the bus will go down bergenline and were located on the right handside , past a modells on 58th street, the bus stop is up the block from us.

Hope that helps
smile.gif

I'm a freshman in college so a whip right now is a no go. I'm still on that NYC public transportation tip. but Ima try that bus thing AM was talkingabout. thanks

i just ordered my black hundreds yesterday from CC. i havent gotten a confirmation email yet. i doubt it's gonna get processed. so whats goin on?

Biting is at an all time high these custom logos got to start getting copywrighted, now another incident.....
smh.gif

People will be involved trust.

sorry, we feel your pain @!$! isnt cool
smh.gif
smh.gif

someone stopped by the shop today with this from another store, me siirkus and shadi were all like
eek.gif
smh.gif

72j3q88.jpg

7xt6etl.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by BBBFalcs

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH FINDING A HUNDREDS "ADAM BOMB" NEW ERA IN SIZE 8 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!??

I NEED IT FOR A GIFT FOR X MAS

We have an 8 in both.....2 total. If you need one let me know.
Good lookin' out man, I had called your shop earlier today and dude told me no size 8 left so I was bummin'

Just placed my order through your site, you just made my buddie's X-mas haha

Back
Top Bottom