POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Air Max, since your a USC fan and work at CC, can you guys use any SC logos? If so, which ones? I asked this earlier in the thread but I don't recallanyone answering the question.

That undft hat is really nice, I just don't like it off center, either center it, or put it on the side, it looks
ohwell.gif

Ill try and work on some USC hats, I just don't like makin them differant colors
laugh.gif
ill see wats availble

6sq8c3l.jpg

They didn't include these?
also ive seen an ILL Oakland A's world series hat with the elephant patch on the side

(the store i got these from still has the reg 59-50 yankees someone was asking for, mets world series in a 7, yanks world series in 3/8 and 1/4)

and what i wore today

71f2ejk.jpg

posted for my dude in FL who def def DOESNT want to see it
laugh.gif
got itmore than a year ago and its been sold out so dont PM me

^ i heard they scrapped it because
NOMas, Nike, Jb, Champion, and some other people said it was "biting"
roll.gif

yhst-17662218345253_1974_639954
jp_aj8ant_jersey.jpg
jp_aj8ant_jersey_9.jpg
jordan_jersey_archival_framing_5x7_web.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

EDIT: i think i missed undftd? and some others?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

That undft hat is really nice, I just don't like it off center, either center it, or put it on the side, it looks
ohwell.gif

Ill try and work on some USC hats, I just don't like makin them differant colors
laugh.gif
ill see wats availble

Let me know what you can work with. I've recently seen a burgandy and grey one around campus (kinda matches the burgandy Vs) and I've asked wherethey got it but I get very little information from them.

What is the smallest number you would be able to order? I might want to just order them all if they were all 5/8ths (especially if a discount was offered
wink.gif
). I know a few of us in here want SC caps and wear 5/8ths so we couldsplit some up. I think nologo is one of the guys.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH FINDING A HUNDREDS "ADAM BOMB" NEW ERA IN SIZE 8 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!??

I NEED IT FOR A GIFT FOR X MAS

Originally Posted by BBBFalcs

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH FINDING A HUNDREDS "ADAM BOMB" NEW ERA IN SIZE 8 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!??

I NEED IT FOR A GIFT FOR X MAS

We have an 8 in both.....2 total. If you need one let me know.

those 2 hats alone put rocknjocks to shame lmao.
good stuff.

also i saw someone in a purple hat with a silver/grey brim+ silver/grey lightning bolt, info?

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Thanks henzo.

pimp.gif
smh.gif
this pic shows me I need a new camera badly..

Anyway..
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ these cc dudes peer pressuring me to cop hats
smh.gif
" im not comin here no more " son threw the business card in the bag
smh.gif
roll.gif

These allow me to sell some*+@$!# off cuz they gonna go in heavy rotation. Neon feels like a tennis ball
855pizn.jpg

This some *#%% im gettin rid of i'll give yall some time to cop b4 i put em up on ebay in a few days.. 3/4s only
8153xvd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom