POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

finally found the bulls fitted i been looking for in my size
smile.gif

94d157e0a76010607a6875918ebccb6a6733102.pjpg

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

finally found the bulls fitted i been looking for in my size
smile.gif

94d157e0a76010607a6875918ebccb6a6733102.pjpg

Now this is the Bulls fitted that we need to see more of, and how the logo should always look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that hat is crack cuzzo i need that in my life and n's hacked my myspace and i cant do+$%$ till i get home from work so ill holla at u later 1

^ Yuh. ^

I just put up The Hundreds Adam Holiday fitted up.. along with a fitted for the cement Spizikes and our best selling Mr. Met has been restocked.

ecapcity.com

Nicceeee I live in about an hour and a half from continental and an hour from the city.......do you have any idea how long it would take me to get there lol??

yo just a heads up..the hundreds Adam Bomb fitted fits like a size bigger..im normally 7 & 3/4 but got a 7 & 5/8

Originally Posted by DTruth07

yo just a heads up..the hundreds Adam Bomb fitted fits like a size bigger..im normally 7 & 3/4 but got a 7 & 5/8
The man speaks the truth (no pun intended), but I normally wear a 7-1/2 but should've got a 7-3/8 for the hundreds new era.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

^you guys just said the opposite. Dtruth thinks we should get a bigger size than normal, and SAINID says we should go smaller...

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

^you guys just said the opposite. Dtruth thinks we should get a bigger size than normal, and SAINID says we should go smaller...

From what I understand, they both said the same thing, the cap fits bigger than normal.

The hat fits bigger, ima size 8, and I fit into a 3/4 , needed a 7/8 for perfection

Sik anymore of those big gators?

Back
Top Bottom