POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Am I trippin or the aqua Major Threat fitted on cc is lookin kinda green? Or is this one different?
6tog3z7.jpg

Yo... Where is that "blackout" red wings joint from? I am assuming Ransom because if memory serves me that is where the Rangers Green/Yellow joint isfrom, but if I am wrong let me know! If it is a peg joint my girl is going home to NJ in a week and I can send her up there to sccop it.

where can i find windy citys fitteds 2 match with jordans.

Don't say myshirtsco.com , they are 2 expensive and they aren't always the best...

Thanks in advance

I just got the marlins fitted from cc and the teal is darker than the original color, anyone else has that problem?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

where can i find windy citys fitteds 2 match with jordans.

Don't say myshirtsco.com , they are 2 expensive and they aren't always the best...

Thanks in advance

as said by Q and Ty, New Era is on some isht when it comes to quality. They may have the best hats quality wise(even when their quality is dirt) but damn,I've gotten some hats that are pieces of %!#!. I understand fit being inconsistent (but sometimes the inconsistent fit is ridiculous) but New Era hs gottaget some better quality control. seriously

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that Red wings is old as *%+!

theres also a reverse version of that redwings
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

heres small peak at one of my newest fav fitteds, i did it specifically for this jacket my mishka

872plvm.jpg

8apuav5.jpg

^ Wait, Airmax... What is the reverse version we are speaking of? Red brim, Black hat, typical red logo? Because if that is the case I need to place an orderASAP. Any one have pics?

Back
Top Bottom