POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Thanks guys. I didn't want to go with the norm in the blk/red/grn colorway, wanted something that wasn't done too often. I figured the khaki was thenext best thing and not done too often. It would have worked well if the Freedy Kruger Dunk SBs came out now that I think about it.

http://henz0.u.yuku.com
HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:

My Mishka fitted just came in but I'm gonna wait til my Bully and Hartford Wailers (Henzo...
eyes.gif
) comes in to post pics.

I don't know why you havent gotten the hat yet.. It was shipped on the 20th
Here's your tracking #
Code:
0307 0020 0000 1391 9942
Thanks, it's not a prob. Sorry I didn't just pm you but it hasn't been THAT long and Ididn't wanna sound like a herb. I knew the
eyes.gif
would get your attention
laugh.gif
sorry...
Code:

6s8xohc.jpg

pimp.gif
Next check = copped...

Unless I'm not seein correctly but flipped brims =
sick.gif
sick.gif

Also I hope those freddy krugers come out, just on the strength we got a sick hat for them
nerd.gif

^The beige is hot... I can see the gucci influence in that LDRS joint more than alot of others that have came out lately. Totally reminds me of moms as a kidrocking the double G print purse w/ the green/red strap in that same colorway.

Also, I don't normally make suggestions you CC dudes beyond my pre-requisite Detroit Tiger/Red Wings/MSU requests, but that LSU game last weekend had methinking how smoking a Arkansas Razorbacks fitted would be. Black w/ burgandy logo or a burgandy hat would be piff.

You know... While I am on it, one more suggestion. Some fitted with Black/Grey/Neon Yellow on it. I've been searching for a fitted to match those neon95's for EVER and I was never feeling that myshirts joint. Major was supposed to drop a grey/neon yellow hat in the fall that I never saw and I figure withthe new black/neon trainers coming out in the UK this would be a perfect time for the hook up.

HypeBeast McStreetwear, I hope your next check is coming soon. Those Leader's hats go pretty fast. And I'm sure the "Gucci" inspiration willshave a little shelf life off that one.

ID LIKE TO SEE SOME YANKEES WITH THIS LOGO
200710290148ch3.jpg

AND
I DUNNO IF THIS LOGO IS AVAILIBLE BUT
ChicagoWhiteSox4970.GIF

WHITE SOZ FROM THE 50'S
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Props to CC.

I don't know how people complain about shipping, I got mine in under a week, and that was with the Thanksgiving holiday.

Cartoon, is that Cali Laker Purple? Or is it Royal Blue?

i think that colorway is meant for the cal golden bears.

edit: that gucci ldrs is bananas.

Some fitted with Black/Grey/Neon Yellow on it. I've been searching for a fitted to match those neon 95's for EVER and I was never feeling that myshirts joint.
Goodfoot has one with the big G logo
pimp.gif

Thanks, it's not a prob. Sorry I didn't just pm you but it hasn't been THAT long and I didn't wanna sound like a herb. I knew the
eyes.gif
would get your attention
laugh.gif
sorry...

laugh.gif
all good.. You had me like
embarassed.gif
for a second I was like??? did i forget to send that %$%!, then I see i had a tracking for it i was like
indifferent.gif

Code:

anyone else think cc should bring back the aqua cookie monster fitted?
i think its the most
pimp.gif
custom fitted

To the CC employees: What's the minimum amount of hats we need to order in order to get them shipped in a New Era box? I need more of those boxes to storemy #+!$ in.

Usally once its 4 or more hats we put them in the NE box, also you can stop by ur local lids/hat spots and just ask them for boxs
laugh.gif

HypeBeast McStreetwear, I hope your next check is coming soon. Those Leader's hats go pretty fast. And I'm sure the "Gucci" inspiration will shave a little shelf life off that one.

mad.gif
I got the cake for it now but I got the 1 year anniversarywith the wife comin up and well, I'm known for breakin the bank. You know when you can BUY somethin but youcan't AFFORD it?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom