POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Props to CC.

I don't know how people complain about shipping, I got mine in under a week, and that was with the Thanksgiving holiday.

Cartoon, is that Cali Laker Purple? Or is it Royal Blue?

Originally Posted by ScottM93

and by the way, what is the best fitted site you guys have come across?? I'll add mickeysplace.com is straight fire
pimp.gif

I brought up that site a while back and I know someone else also brought it up too. This is were I bought an SC New Era that had "Trojans"stitched on the back. Ended up returning it for an exchange.

anybody got a sz 8 in the BLACK bully fitted. I got a 3/4 in the BLACK I'd be willing to trade or sell. I can't do nothin wit a 3/4 but rock it on top of my hair

ayo hit up my inbox if u tryin to sell..gotta give me 2 weeks till i get paid tho
laugh.gif

Anyone got pics of the new Peg shipment?
6l17taa.jpg

i cant get anymore of the yankee fitted above cuz i know someone would ask if i didnt say anything
7yqtffm.jpg

8fyqix4.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

71wy8gk.jpg

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Props to CC.

I don't know how people complain about shipping, I got mine in under a week, and that was with the Thanksgiving holiday.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/lakeshow1990/DSC05151.jpg

Cartoon, is that Cali Laker Purple? Or is it Royal Blue?

It's not royal blue by any means.
The purple is a liiiittle darker than the Laker purple. My flash messed with the color on the 2nd pic.

The color's close though...

Heres some comparison pics.

^^^Sweet, that will match my lakers gear perfect. Picked up a few Lakers jackets over the off season and didn't have anything to match it (except for areebook fitted).

Guys were workin on a few things as of right now, well prob be changin that "westside" logo on the back to somethin a lil cleaner/better
nerd.gif

Also, if u guys have any suggestions towards logos you'd like to see more of, lets us kno on here, well try and broden it a lil

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My Mishka fitted just came in but I'm gonna wait til my Bully and Hartford Wailers (Henzo...
eyes.gif
) comes in to post pics.

I don't know why you havent gotten the hat yet.. It was shipped on the 20th
Here's your tracking #
Code:
0307 0020 0000 1391 9942

Guys were workin on a few things as of right now, well prob be changin that "westside" logo on the back to somethin a lil cleaner/better
nerd.gif

Also, if u guys have any suggestions towards logos you'd like to see more of, lets us kno on here, well try and broden it a lil

my suggestion for the cali fitteds would be just the cali outline on the back and make one in clippers and kings colors, i would say golden state but i dontreally like their colors.

Ty that gucci joint is nice, but I think if the actual cap was blk instead of the beige it would've been right on point.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif

Hey man just want to say.... BIG UPS to you and the CAP CITY GANG. I was wondering how can I get some stickers.... Also if there is any more sizes inthat "Praying Hands" in the colorway of teal black and purp. thanks

Back
Top Bottom