POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

still a nice match nonetheless... is that shiny art on the logo more silverish than greyish? im thinkin of coppin it and a couple others...

The mail lady was nice enough to drop off my package from CC today... and I mean I like the Bully hat as much as the next guy, but the vikings joint is so hardto me. New Era needs to get the NFL license back already, I'm tired of Reebok ruining some of my favorite logos.

2066195661_08d0034c84.jpg

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

I always had this question but always forget to ask
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, but does new era make Mexican soccer league hats? That @!*+ would be +!*$$#% wet if they did.

I always wanted that huf hat up there but in a's color.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
7 3/8

Props to CC.

I don't know how people complain about shipping, I got mine in under a week, and that was with the Thanksgiving holiday.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ its on the site. not trying to "not pick up for you" but picking up 1 hat thats avail online wouldnt help anyone.
i see what you're saying but they dont have the size i want online. its all good though. anyways whats the deal with sports specialties snapbacks?i found a crap load of college teams and some NFL teams but idk if theyre worth anything like the started joints.

That's a cubs throwback logo

If I'm correct they wore it a couple times this year or last

I remeber I had just a simple all black with that logo in white a couple years back, got it at cc, I loved that fitted
frown.gif
no clue wat happened to it
smh.gif
frown.gif

also just a lil news fellas, I heard that the penguins logo that's "V" shaped, like the yellow/blk one we have on the site, and the onethunderchunk picked up won't be allowed anymore, now idunno how much truth is behind it, but just a heads up

Back
Top Bottom