POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Huf Stencil fitteds make me depressed. I can never find one in my size. I'm really envious of you right now donpoppa
mad.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^ INFO on that fitted Wayne has on.

Walters fitted (clothing shop in ATL)... Check their site www.waltersclothing.com, they have a whole grip of colorways for that W hat. Personally, I like plainhats and all, but that W was never doing it for me.

On another note, Lil Wayne needs to lay off the drank. Every picture I see of that dude he his holding his styrofoam cup looking like he is going to pass out.He's about to go the same route as DJ Screw if he isn't careful.

if anyone wants that walter's fitted that wayne has, hit me up.

i'll post pics of mine when i get home from school.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

^^^^^ INFO on that fitted Wayne has on.

Walters fitted (clothing shop in ATL)... Check their site www.waltersclothing.com, they have a whole grip of colorways for that W hat. Personally, I like plain hats and all, but that W was never doing it for me.

On another note, Lil Wayne needs to lay off the drank. Every picture I see of that dude he his holding his styrofoam cup looking like he is going to pass out. He's about to go the same route as DJ Screw if he isn't careful.
Thanks man.... I like that hat not sure if I want to cop yet...... but on another note. I feel what you sayin about Lil Wayne. I be thinking the samethat man always gone off drank and who knows what else.

i doubt Peg did but CC had some "streetwear' Ts on clearance for $20 i believe... but they'll come in here and confirm cuz i was only in there for20min.

Originally Posted by NyStAtEoFmInD5150

YO does anybody know if that WALTER'S is legit for ordering online?

i havent ordered from them online (dont really need to), but i go to the store at least once a week and everyone there is top notch and they are a greatlyran business...if you are unsure about ordering from them, i can help you out.

fenix i got it from a spot called basix for 42 dollaz. they had a few otha kinds too and they had the soso def x fsas joints too wit da soso def dude on thefront.

haiti5- check ebay once and a while i see some pop up

NT OG- anywhere form 35-50 just saw some on ebay 7 1/4 (I think) for like 30

Back
Top Bottom