POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

gotta question for anyone at CC, is the blue cali hat the same color as the dodgers on field fitted? would they match the foamposites?

I dunno b ... Yall be beasting for them capcity joints . Quality on all them hats are complete trash .

i think you're the first one to say that the quality on our hats is garbage.

I dunno b ... Yall be beasting for them capcity joints . Quality on all them hats are complete trash .
shock.jpg

I dunno b ... Yall be beasting for them capcity joints .

True.

Everything in this post revolves around CC, Or when the next CC drop is.

Most N's don't even shop around or expand their options.
Quality on all them hats are complete trash .

Now that's where you're wrong.

Don't all fitteds come from the same New Era factory?

So unless they're purposely slacking on CC's hats, You might need to reevaluate your statements.

New Era hats are the best quality period, So I don't see why CC's would be any different.

CC, Ya'll got anymore fall/winter type colors comming out? its time for me to bust out my timbz and im getting tired of the bright spring/summer colors.Also can you guys start putting the fitteds in some type of plastic bag when you ship them, cause the last couple of times the post office had my box allgapped open and since now the weather is changing i don't want no wet damaged hat, just something to take in consideration.
wink.gif

other than that ya'll stayin on point in my book!

i dont see any difference in a capcity hat compared to a reg new era quality wise

and lot of people beast over capcity, cause they got the fitteds onsmash right now

theres plenty of other sites i shop at but right now and prolly the forseeeable future capcity is the best

Originally Posted by Rifle Jordan

Most N's don't even shop around or expand their options.

Sad but true. Some people only listen to the radio
smh.gif
Some people wonteven take a look at simpler places like lids anymore when a simpler hat might get the job done.
eyes.gif

Some people wont even take a look at simpler places like lids anymore when a simpler hat might get the job done.

very true BUT when it does comes to the ill color combos, CC is one of the few places people who don't live in NY have access to which is why everyonebeasts over them

Quality is not the same man . I dont come on here to "hate" or pop issh , I dont care ...do yall thing, but all the "custom" joints are badquality . I`ve had cc joints for years now and quality just isn`t the same . After a few wears joints look beat up .

theres plenty of other sites i shop at but right now and prolly the forseeeable future capcity is the best
Yea, They definitely have the online game on smash until Peg makes a site that can rival them...Or until one of those Japanese sites decides tocater to the US.

But I was speakin' in general...N's need to go outside sometime.

For the most part, Lids be havin' some BS, But if you look, They got some pretty decent stuff like Chunk said.

It's not just limited to Lids...If you live in a metropolitan area or big city, Chances are you got a lil' hole in the wall spot that got some fittedheat on the low.

N's whole collection be CC online joints...That's crazy to me.

But that just means CC must be doin' somethin' right...Can't knock that.

aye, rifle. you got your bully hat? i gave it to Sosa when he came in last week.

WE MAJOR! fitteds up on ecap right now!

I can understand from the quality stand point but that's from a lot of places New Era has just been on some BS getting %$+# wrong sending stuff half assedw/ mad defects and %$+#.

Especially when $@%* is made in the US. If it aint a big well known company there hats usually get the bad quality treatment..

Im happy with my rangers hat. Only thing I can see is the top hole stiches are a tad off..

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I can understand from the quality stand point but that's from a lot of places New Era has just been on some BS getting %$+# wrong sending stuff half assed w/ mad defects and %$+#.

WOOOOORD. They're not good with owning up to their mistakes either.

WE MAJOR! fitteds up on ecap right now!
mad.gif
STOPIT!! IM BROKE!!
Sike naw...I'm coppin that ASAP. Been waitin for those to come in. We Major >Bully IMO, but both hot nonetheless. BTW my BULLY didn't arrive yet but ...

My "Wailers" came in Thanks Henzo bout leavefeedback...Bully and We Major on the Way.

Back
Top Bottom