POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

if its not too much to ask can somebody post a detailed tutorial/how-to of how to make the backgrounds with images on the woodgrain wallpapers? I'm aPhotoshop n00b so all of this is new to me...It would be greatly appreciated...thanks!!

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by mjbetch

^ do you know who burl toler is? just out of curiosity
fam i do. i know his whole family. how u kno him

word. junior the iii, right? hahah

tell him to come back to lids every once in a while back in va.

when he was practice squad for the ******** he used to come into lids a lot. haven't seen him in a while. haha i guess ever since he was unemployed

Just put this one together, lots of stuff going on in mine lol

35n6m8z.jpg

you guys can at least put some shadows on your layers and make it a little bit more appealing...

yall are oding

im probably the only one that doesn't like the whole tape thing, looks better without it imo.

i'm not being a jerk this is a serious question but why do people use dual moniters? my video production teacher used to do that too

the more real estate the better. easier to multi task when u have everything at a glance, instead of having to minimize.

^^ what CWrite said. You can do some stuff in a program that takes up the whole screen on one monitor and be able to do other stuff (like IM people or browsethe web) on the other one. You don't have to keep minimizing windows.

2hf70cx.jpg

Originally Posted by ryansosodef

This is my all time favorite wallpaper, silhouette of SF. I have dual screens so it extends nicely...

651zlk.jpg

Im gonna need that OG, saw this back in the 08 thread looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Originally Posted by ryansosodef

This is my all time favorite wallpaper, silhouette of SF. I have dual screens so it extends nicely...

651zlk.jpg

Im gonna need that OG, saw this back in the 08 thread looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me too

Imageshack link pls
wink.gif

What sort of programs do you need for a dual screen setup? I want to get an additional mac monitor to go with my mbp

Thats weird that you mention wanting to add another monitor to your macbook, I was googling earlier to find out what I needed.
laugh.gif
Never ever ever heardanyone mention it and for some reason you did.

Strange.

Back
Top Bottom