Post Your Cel Vol. not the #'s

Originally Posted by slimm75

SP8330RIMR_LPI.gif

I have this phone...well this color BB Curve, but with alltel...love it!
exactly the same here (but with AT&T).

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Samsung I8510

eek.gif
8mp
it might be better than n96

IMO it is better than N96 by a bit (im a nokia fan)..actually i did choose between N96 and I8510, and im happy with my choice! superb camera phone
pimp.gif
!

besides the camera what else is the advantage of inov8?i want 2 cop the n96 but the price is way to much for me plus it's almost the same like n95
nerd.gif

blackjack II...i liked it when i first got it but it feels like its falling apart. the screen is loose in the lower right hand corner.

SMH at people that are still messing with Windows Mobile 'smart phones'.

iPhone just makes everything else out there seem prehistoric.

got an outdated treo. as long as i can still answer calls im still good with this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

SMH at people that are still messing with Windows Mobile 'smart phones'.

iPhone just makes everything else out there seem prehistoric.
QFT. my brother just bought the iphone and it makes every phone look like crap. I have the Voyager and the Black Jack 2 right now and both of themcombined are inferior to the iphone

Samsung I8510

eek.gif
8mp
it might be better than n96

IMO it is better than N96 by a bit (im a nokia fan)..actually i did choose between N96 and I8510, and im happy with my choice! superb camera phone
pimp.gif
!

besides the camera what else is the advantage of inov8?i want 2 cop the n96 but the price is way to much for me plus it's almost the same like n95
nerd.gif

they both running on Symbian S60 OS, that makes it easy for me choosing between the 2.

Optical mouse (Great for web browsing & feels like having a touch screen phone!) sealed the deal for sammy!
pimp.gif

Built quality (Metal casing in the back)
Capturing Slo-mo video (Great feature)

this things makes me decide to pick up the I8510 and i made a right choice! love the phone!

Back
Top Bottom