Post Your Cel Vol. not the #'s

nokia-n95.jpg

Using this until I get me G1

Using some random Samsung slider phone right now as a temporary replacement for my BB Bold (which is in the shop)

going from samsung sync (a707) to the blackberry pearl 8100. i know that there are better phones out there, but i don't like paying for phones, so i getthe free, or close to free ones. As long as I can keep some emergency music on my phone incase i forget to charge my ipod, i'm all good.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

phoneInTheToilet.jpg

(not my pic)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

it WAS showing signs of life, but now its so messed up that it wont even turn off.
smh.gif

no insurance.
frown.gif
Take it apart as much as you can and place it in a box of rice to remove moistures.

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:

phoneInTheToilet.jpg

(not my pic)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

it WAS showing signs of life, but now its so messed up that it wont even turn off.
smh.gif

no insurance.
frown.gif
Take it apart as much as you can and place it in a box of rice to remove moistures.

putting it in the freezer will work too. just don't try to power it on until.... n/m too late.

texting while droppin' a duce FTL
laugh.gif

but yeah, i got the OG iphone 8gb.

Originally Posted by HandsomeDollaz

H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:

phoneInTheToilet.jpg

(not my pic)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smh.gif

no insurance.
frown.gif

putting it in the freezer will work too. just don't try to power it on until.... n/m too late.

texting while droppin' a duce FTL
laugh.gif

but yeah, i got the OG iphone 8gb.
I just sold mines with the dead area and cracked glass on eBay for $100.

Sony Ericsson w880i Nice, small, and simple.

sonyericsson-w880-00.jpg

sonyericsson-w880-01.jpg

gsmarena_012.jpg

I didn't get it this colorway though. Love them gsm phones ;D

maaaaaaaan, its already dry. it went from not even comming on at all.....to just the speaker phone working....to working completely fine to notworking at all. everytime i shut it off it comes back on by itself. and everytime i turn it on, it restarts back to the beginning askin me to put in mypassword.

how it happend was....the phone was in the pouch of my hoodie, and as soon as i unzipped, something black felll in the toilet...now, i am absolutley horriblewith thinking on my feet, so, i got scared cuz i thought that a piece of my body fell off into the toilet, i started panicking, checkin my ears and elbows tomake sure they was still intact. (yes, i know this is extremely stupid
frown.gif
) i felt even dumber cuz i realized that my elbows couldnt have falllin in the toilet cuz i had on a big black hoody. so i started lookin around theceiling to make sure nothing was fallin from up above and it wasnt, then i looked in the toilet and saw my phone and was like " @%@#+!#%%$@@ !!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
" all of that took about 6 seconds. i didnt even know my phone was in myhoody.

Originally Posted by early90s

Crappy battery life, constant lags, no pci mail, and worst of all Windows Mobile for the epic loss.

what phones out that doesnt have crappy battery life tho? with all these features? let me know... just cop a extended battery and youll be good for 2 dayswithout charging, i bought mine from a friend at a sprint store for 25 bucks
pimp.gif
, my phone doesnt lag at all. do you open up alot of programs without closing them properly? thats why it lags? also do you restart your phone like acomputer once every other day? you have to... and theres a program for pic mail its called SprintMMS. google it. and i actually like windows mobile, i like itway better then the iphone. all the free music and storage space FTW.

so with your given "cons" of the mogul it still seems you just dont know what to do with your phone. sell it and get a iphone.

heres my fleet...
Nokia N95 8gb, N95-1 and Samsung I8510 (innov8)
25036kg.jpg

N95,XDA orbit,N70 & SKIII
e8jr6x.jpg

Samsung I8510

Sample:

Back
Top Bottom